Canine Penis Size Comparison

I've always been interested in knowing if there was a particular breed with a disproportionate large penis/knot relative to their overall size. Love seeing the videos where a medium sized or smaller dog is incredibly hung:LOL:

Hi, this is my first thread on any zoo site, I'm new to zoophilia.
I have been wondering for a while what the average penis length is for different species of canine/breeds of dogs. I've never found any definitive list. If anyone has a list please share, or if you've measured your boy, please reply with the breed/species and it's length/girth so we can make one ourselves.

Additional reading:
Great Dane or Stallion please...

I've always been interested in knowing if there was a particular breed with a disproportionate large penis/knot relative to their overall size. Love seeing the videos where a medium sized or smaller dog is incredibly hung:LOL:
Chihuahuas, absolutely. I have seen a couple in the 6" length range and hung bigger than some large breeds, like Labrador Retrievers, for example. A couple of breeds which tend to be disproportionately small given their giant body size are Tibetan mastiffs and Caucasian Ovcharkas. I've also seen Mastiffs, Great Danes, and Leonbergers that were very average, at best, and on par with some medium to large breeds.

Honestly good question! I only trying to build a more visual diagram.
Length should include the knot. The length is the portion that would be completed inserted during coitus. The tether behind the knot would not be included as its function is to allow the penis to bend behind the body when tied. A small portion of the tether will be inserted when a stud thrusts, but at this point, he would not have a full erection, and that portion would be completely outside of his breeding partner's body once he has achieved a full erection.

Length should include the knot. The length is the portion that would be completed inserted during coitus. The tether behind the knot would not be included as its function is to allow the penis to bend behind the body when tied. A small portion of the tether will be inserted when a stud thrusts, but at this point, he would not have a full erection, and that portion would be completely outside of his breeding partner's body once he has achieved a full erection.
I agree with you! I hope all members measurements will include measurement behind the knot and the knot included.
The source i am using here is from members measurements thread!

Chihuahuas, absolutely. I have seen a couple in the 6" length range and hung bigger than some large breeds, like Labrador Retrievers, for example. A couple of breeds which tend to be disproportionately small given their giant body size are Tibetan mastiffs and Caucasian Ovcharkas. I've also seen Mastiffs, Great Danes, and Leonbergers that were very average, at best, and on par with some medium to large breeds.
Love the reply. I love seeing the smaller guys with the extra large packages :ROFLMAO:

I agree with you! I hope all members measurements will include measurement behind the knot and the knot included.
The source i am using here is from members measurements thread!

No. It should not include the measurement behind the knot, because that portion is just muscular tissue designed to allow the penis to bend backward behind the legs. If you want to include as a separate measurement for fun, whatevs, but it's not part of the length of a dog's penis. At least not from a veterinary/scientific standpoint.

No. It should not include the measurement behind the knot, because that portion is just muscular tissue designed to allow the penis to bend backward behind the legs. If you want to include as a separate measurement for fun, whatevs, but it's not part of the length of a dog's penis. At least not from a veterinary/scientific standpoint.
With knot included i meant the insertable length.. Not the last part that is meant to allow the bending. As to say the usable lengt!

I dont know how big it was but my friend has a big pit bull and when he walks both his cock and balls swing- its very big even though its in his sheath but balls too are big and full

I'm a dog person and always have been. Size and breed make no change to my care for a dog
Size and breed changes everything. If you don't understand that, don't get a dog at all. Get a dildo instead since that's what you are looking for seemingly.

You should get a breed that matches your lifestyle and commitments so that you can be sure that you’ll provide it with the best quality of life as opposed to basing what dog to get over the size of their dick
yah.. well.. like a hot guy with a tiny dick is kinda a let down. I'm guessing it's the same with woman's best friend.

I've had 14 different breeds inside me and knot size goes to a Labrador they can get massive and staffies have a good size depends on the dog Dane are just monsters lol then the other breeds of large dog we dont see would probably break yours insides 😂

Back