Can I get ill from swallowing LOTS of horse cum?

So here's a quick brief -

I am a twink farm hand, I do general duties including mucking out, feeding and sheath cleaning.

The owner of the land has over 30 horses and I have a very good connection with them all, he allows me to do my job and also masturbate his male horses but he warned me to make sure they don't try to mount me as it could be bad... I am still training myself for that though, his mini horse tried to mount me when bending over but maybe one day.

Last week I had 4 horses fully drop for me in 1 day and I swallowed every last drop! My stomach felt so full by the end of the day and I'm not sure if it was what I ate or the cum but I got pretty ill.

Anybody else experienced this?

Ps I'll make videos soon with them.
Try it and let us know. 🤣🤣🤣

I highly doubt any of this is real and i wouldnt be surprised of this poster disappears not too long from now aftee being asked to provide proof.seems like this is a pattern in this community.

A full size stallion could make a quart or more of fluid in a session. I have a mini that could com a solid cup in his prime.

Also worth noting it would be like swallowing a quarter of buttermilk or something, it would stay in your stomach a while while your body tried to digest it.

Back