Can I get ill from swallowing LOTS of horse cum?

SkinnySubBitchSissy

Zooville Settler
So here's a quick brief -

I am a twink farm hand, I do general duties including mucking out, feeding and sheath cleaning.

The owner of the land has over 30 horses and I have a very good connection with them all, he allows me to do my job and also masturbate his male horses but he warned me to make sure they don't try to mount me as it could be bad... I am still training myself for that though, his mini horse tried to mount me when bending over but maybe one day.

Last week I had 4 horses fully drop for me in 1 day and I swallowed every last drop! My stomach felt so full by the end of the day and I'm not sure if it was what I ate or the cum but I got pretty ill.

Anybody else experienced this?

Ps I'll make videos soon with them.

Of course this is real, I'll make a video soon to prove :)

Oh I didn't know that, my stomach did hurt but didn't notice any laxative effect I don't think.
Maybe I should watch out how much I drink 😂

Oh I didn't know that, my stomach did hurt but didn't notice any laxative effect I don't think.
Depends how your feeling ill, but if horse cum is slightly alkaline like human cum, then if anything it should be good for indigestion (or heartburn).
If you're getting an upset stomach then make sure you eat before, bread or toast will soak it up. Or just have less, I suppose it's like drinking too much milkshake and feeling sick afterwards....and I'm not trying to give you ideas there :ROFLMAO:

Depends how your feeling ill, but if horse cum is slightly alkaline like human cum, then if anything it should be good for indigestion (or heartburn).
If you're getting an upset stomach then make sure you eat before, bread or toast will soak it up. Or just have less, I suppose it's like drinking too much milkshake and feeling sick afterwards....and I'm not trying to give you ideas there :ROFLMAO:
All of a sudden I want... A milkshake.

7pdyrt.jpg

I'd like to watch this thread... I'm curious though, what kind of volume does a horse ejaculate? The vids I've seen make me think you'd be full really fast!

Usually lots! But it can come out in different stages like he will cum a little bit now and again but eventually he gives me the big pump and that usually fills my mouth and I have to swallow to let more into my mouth, I should bring a measuring jug next time and find out.

I
So here's a quick brief -

I am a twink farm hand, I do general duties including mucking out, feeding and sheath cleaning.

The owner of the land has over 30 horses and I have a very good connection with them all, he allows me to do my job and also masturbate his male horses but he warned me to make sure they don't try to mount me as it could be bad... I am still training myself for that though, his mini horse tried to mount me when bending over but maybe one day.

Last week I had 4 horses fully drop for me in 1 day and I swallowed every last drop! My stomach felt so full by the end of the day and I'm not sure if it was what I ate or the cum but I got pretty ill.

Anybody else experienced this?

Ps I'll make videos soon with them.
Idk why I find this question so damn funny xD. Calm down dude

I have a very hard time believing this. Sorry to say it but It reads as just another fake fantasy that gets the OP rocks off, I don't have anything against people having fantasies but claiming it as legit is just silly. I wish it was so easy.

I have no idea if it’s true or not but it would be cool if it is
I have a very hard time believing this. Sorry to say it but It reads as just another fake fantasy that gets the OP rocks off, I don't have anything against people having fantasies but claiming it as legit is just silly. I wish it was so easy.

Don’t think so
Probably someone can get I'll from ingesting too much of anything... But I have to wonder just how much cum it's possible to ingest during a horse orgasm. In the few vidz I've seen where you get a real good view the stallion shoot like a fire hose, and it sprays all over. The mouth just can't contain it all. Now, I suppose if you clamp your lips around the end of the shaft and can shotgun it down your throat, but that's gotta take real talent, practice and strength. I'm getting hard thinking about it. 🤣

Back