Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 895 28.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 286 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 309 10.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,041 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 392 12.7%

• Total voters
I’m a female and I’ve never had sex with an animal so I can’t say for sure! But sex with the humans I’ve been with so far hasn’t been much to write home about either :LOL:

Hmmmm....that's a hard one. I would say each has its perks. Sex with an animal is so...carnal. I mean it is just pure breeding. There is something amazing about a dog breathing hard in my ear while he is breeding me with unbridled lust. :love: On the same token I have had a couple of experiences with men and that is amazing in its own right. More "foreplay" and generally the experience lasts longer.

I found my collie bitch to be much tighter and hotter than my ex wife. As we frequently had to go for a "walk" to go into the woods near the house for sex there was the wonderful feeling of primal animal lust as well as being able to drop trou to let the air circulate around my parts all contributed to some very nice sex. The night my ex left for the last time I invited the collie into the bed and we made love for over an hour and when I did cum it was so wonderfully relaxing, without question it was the most enjoyable night of my life.

I'm a virgin when it comes to humans, but not with female dogs. Im straight so I can't say if sex with women is better or worse than with animals. I've screwed a handful of female dogs. I also have a newfie at home I screw almost every day now, she's always down to fuck, girl feels and is amazing!

Mares and k9's so far are my favorites.

Mares are a slice of heaven! Dogs are also great!

Old dogs care about you, even when you make mistakes! God bless little children that are still to young to hate!

Ain't but 3 things in this world that's worth a solitary dime.. old dogs and children and watermelon wine!

And Tom.T.Hall

I found my collie bitch to be much tighter and hotter than my ex wife. As we frequently had to go for a "walk" to go into the woods near the house for sex there was the wonderful feeling of primal animal lust as well as being able to drop trou to let the air circulate around my parts all contributed to some very nice sex. The night my ex left for the last time I invited the collie into the bed and we made love for over an hour and when I did cum it was so wonderfully relaxing, without question it was the most enjoyable night of my life.
All I have to say is, "HOT!"

I really needed another option. Maybe it was because I was hormonal and ignorantly in love at the time but the sex I had in high school with my girlfriend at the time was amazing. Since then I find that there's just to much BS involved. Animals either enjoy it or not, there's no guessing.

So if I could go back to being 17 again and forget everything I've experienced since then I'd say women are better, but that's not happening so animals it is.

It's true is it not? No sense in putting yourself in a dangerous situation to try and fulfill your fantasy
While you are not wrong, as far as humans go, I don't see how he'd be putting himself in a dangerous situation having sex. Now, with animals on the other hand...

No risk = no gain. Life consists of minimize the risk and go for it.
You ain't really living when you don't take risks, you're just staying alive physically and watching life pass you by while you "play it safe". Ask me how I know.

It depends for me. I definitely get more "freaky" with dogs lol. It's like I am more animalistic.

For female humans it's more about being close and cuddly.

Zoosexual exclusive here, I still can't cum with a human unless I'm also doing something with a dog at the same time or use my imagination to think about dogs.

Love male and female dogs. Humans relationships are overly complicated, fights are easy to come by, jealousness and distrust seems to be a major problem in so many humans... If I was reborn again and I could chose any sexual orientation, I would chose zoosexual exclusive again.

Zoosexual exclusive here, I still can't cum with a human unless I'm also doing something with a dog at the same time or use my imagination to think about dogs.

Love male and female dogs. Humans relationships are overly complicated, fights are easy to come by, jealousness and distrust seems to be a major problem in so many humans... If I was reborn again and I could chose any sexual orientation, I would chose zoosexual exclusive again.

Wow, I feel exactly the same way. It seems that my actual 5 months relationship is ending because of that. Last night we had what apparently was the final fight; she told me I don't need a woman given my lack of interest in her, sexually speaking. It seems that today will be a crucial day. Sadly she is right, I rather be with a male dog, and I'm hurting her in the process. Thid whole thing was a big mistake, and I am the one to blame. She just fell in love with me and I tried to correspond, but I couldn't.

Wow, I feel exactly the same way. It seems that my actual 5 months relationship is ending because of that. Last night we had what apparently was the final fight; she told me I don't need a woman given my lack of interest in her, sexually speaking. It seems that today will be a crucial day. Sadly she is right, I rather be with a male dog, and I'm hurting her in the process. Thid whole thing was a big mistake, and I am the one to blame. She just fell in love with me and I tried to correspond, but I couldn't.

Totally the same with my case, though we are holding better, I hope... he fall in love (we had been friends for a longer time) with me and I'm trying to correspond with him as I want my friends to be happy. Problem is, I'm super passive, I'm super not-proactive, I'm super shy with humans. If he does not come to me looking for affection or sex, I won't give it to him because that is not how I'm with humans and he is not a dog so I won't seek him for that unless he ask me in a clear way. Even my dogs know how to ask for sex or affection when they want that, why can't he ask like my dogs ask? Also, I suck at human relationships, for obvious reasons, it is too complicated for me. Still, I'm trying for him. Want to make him happy, everyone deserves love and happiness. It just suck that what he wants is more than what I can give. :(

Totally the same with my case, though we are holding better, I hope... he fall in love (we had been friends for a longer time) with me and I'm trying to correspond with him as I want my friends to be happy. Problem is, I'm super passive, I'm super not-proactive, I'm super shy with humans. If he does not come to me looking for affection or sex, I won't give it to him because that is not how I'm with humans and he is not a dog so I won't seek him for that unless he ask me in a clear way. Even my dogs know how to ask for sex or affection when they want that, why can't he ask like my dogs ask? Also, I suck at human relationships, for obvious reasons, it is too complicated for me. Still, I'm trying for him. Want to make him happy, everyone deserves love and happiness. It just suck that what he wants is more than what I can give. :(
[/QUOTE

Wait a minute, I was about to write exactly the same. Your last lines are the main explanation to why I commited to a relationship without being in love with my human girl (and also she has a male rottweiler, but she is not into dogs and obviously doesn't know I am. I feel like trash right now).

Back