Being A Bitch

As a guy, not sure I relate to the "his bitch" thought either. Would I see my woman as a bitch of she were knotted? Far from it. I'm pretty sure I'd see her as the most amazing woman in the world and sharing this time with me by letting me watch her.

My ex after watching some videos once asked how I would see her if she tried it, would I think any less of her? No, I said, I'd think even more highly, her knowing my fantasy, and it actually being her fulfilling it. Also the idea of her being mounted was a huge turn on. When we had sex after, I was super turned on by the idea that this woman, MY woman, could possibly have had a dog in her and now I was enjoying her. Not sure why idea of being in her pussy with the idea that a dog may have been in her too was a big turn on, but I was all over her with the thought of it. lol But seeing her as a bitch for an animal was far from my mind, at that moment, she was my Goddess!

But who knows, maybe I'm just weird. When I read posts on Reddit, no woman seems to want to be looked at like a Goddess unless they are a Mistress, they all want to be degraded. lol

On the flip side, I'm sure accepting an animal into your body human body is also a mental thing, so if your mind enjoys being there and thinking yourself as his bitch and helps you enjoy it more, I'm not going to say you shouldn't allow yourself. I just won't be looking at you that way while I'm watching. :)
I quite often say I’m just a “princess tamer”. I look no more than to be my partners gateway into sexual satisfaction. To have someone you look highly of, summit herself to you to be sexually satisfied is a big honor, in my eyes at least. I don’t really get the whole degradation thing but even my last GF wanted me to talk down to her and choker her. I would get scolded if I did that out of the bedroom, why does it change?

Idk maybe we are just two of a few 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve often wondered about this. When my ex and I would roleplay whether or not it involved a dog or him as the dog it would make me feel like I am a bitch,
It is complete submission and your mind almost goes to another place where you’re something else completely.
I have yet to experience an actual canine fully inside me but I hope to someday and I can return to that mental space because that alone is addicting.

For sure. I am submissive even in my daily life. My boy is very well behaved but he seems to have found out by now that he gets what he wants. He doesnt take no for an answer. To me the thought of being his bitch has come more naturally than infused. He demands attention and I give it to him. He demands food and I give to him. He demands sex and I am on my all fours to serve him. I dont know what else does it mean to be his bitch. Accepting this fact submissively only make you more stronger and prepared mentally. If I have chosen and fallen for my boy, then it is my duty to cater to him for his all needs. He cant make his own food so I give him food whenever his is hungry. Similarly, he cannot hold my hands and take me to bed and thus I have to give myself to him whenever he needs to have sex. After making love hundreds of time, I think we have both accepted that he has a basic instinct to breed me whenever it occurs to him and it is only my submissive willingness to let him.

For sure. I am submissive even in my daily life. My boy is very well behaved but he seems to have found out by now that he gets what he wants. He doesnt take no for an answer. To me the thought of being his bitch has come more naturally than infused. He demands attention and I give it to him. He demands food and I give to him. He demands sex and I am on my all fours to serve him. I dont know what else does it mean to be his bitch. Accepting this fact submissively only make you more stronger and prepared mentally. If I have chosen and fallen for my boy, then it is my duty to cater to him for his all needs. He cant make his own food so I give him food whenever his is hungry. Similarly, he cannot hold my hands and take me to bed and thus I have to give myself to him whenever he needs to have sex. After making love hundreds of time, I think we have both accepted that he has a basic instinct to breed me whenever it occurs to him and it is only my submissive willingness to let him.
Dang, no one I've ever dated or been married to offered half of that. In my next life, I want to come back as your dog. :) lol

Dang, no one I've ever dated or been married to offered half of that. In my next life, I want to come back as your dog. :) lol
Ha ha. You are sweet. Trust me, you will probably get much more as a man than a dog when you find one of my kind. I seriously believe that if you accept someone then give it all you have in ya for the person. Submissiveness comes naturally and for those who have it, I can tell you it makes the person only more stronger. It takes more courage, strength and endurance to submit than otherwise.

Love reading through all these posts. It really is just like any other relationship. One dominate, one submissive. Such a turn on to imagine before giving themselves over like that.

Ha ha. You are sweet. Trust me, you will probably get much more as a man than a dog when you find one of my kind. I seriously believe that if you accept someone then give it all you have in ya for the person. Submissiveness comes naturally and for those who have it, I can tell you it makes the person only more stronger. It takes more courage, strength and endurance to submit than otherwise.
Totally agree on submissiveness requiring more strength but also being capable of incredible feats of strength. The act of willingly giving yourself to someone takes courage and is daunting....I recently got caught by my husband fooling around with our dog so I finally explained to him I'm a zoophile and that while I tried to be his equal in our last 4 years of marriage I just can't. And I told him I am not his equal and I am not capable of what he is. But what I am capable of is serving him and being his, and I told him I want our relationship to be one of Dom/Sub because I just can't keep up the charade of being able to handle everything like I have been for the last decade or so.....and I'm ready to just be his servant and lover, his cook and caretaker, while he is the provider and protector and with that he's agreed to be my dom and he understands that I am going to be letting my softer sub side out more. He's also seen a video of me being fucked by a German shepherd (actually into zoo because the feeling of being dominated and used by a beast turns me on incredibly) and since he has seen that, I told him my ultimate fantasy would be him leading one (preferably 2) German Shepherds or similar large breed dogs in to fuck, knot and breed me...with him forcing me to suck his dick during. And that's after he's had a turn with my ass before them. And he said that may be doable in the future

Totally agree on submissiveness requiring more strength but also being capable of incredible feats of strength. The act of willingly giving yourself to someone takes courage and is daunting....I recently got caught by my husband fooling around with our dog so I finally explained to him I'm a zoophile and that while I tried to be his equal in our last 4 years of marriage I just can't. And I told him I am not his equal and I am not capable of what he is. But what I am capable of is serving him and being his, and I told him I want our relationship to be one of Dom/Sub because I just can't keep up the charade of being able to handle everything like I have been for the last decade or so.....and I'm ready to just be his servant and lover, his cook and caretaker, while he is the provider and protector and with that he's agreed to be my dom and he understands that I am going to be letting my softer sub side out more. He's also seen a video of me being fucked by a German shepherd (actually into zoo because the feeling of being dominated and used by a beast turns me on incredibly) and since he has seen that, I told him my ultimate fantasy would be him leading one (preferably 2) German Shepherds or similar large breed dogs in to fuck, knot and breed me...with him forcing me to suck his dick during. And that's after he's had a turn with my ass before them. And he said that may be doable in the future
how sweet. it takes courage to first accept you are submissive and honestly while being a dom seems easier, it is not. it a complete jumbled equation. A sub seems weaker one in the relation but is actually the one with strength to bear and serve. and the dom seems to be the careless one but actually a real dom has much more responsibilities. wish you get you fantasies done some day. If you husband is onboard, then its actually easier than before

how sweet. it takes courage to first accept you are submissive and honestly while being a dom seems easier, it is not. it a complete jumbled equation. A sub seems weaker one in the relation but is actually the one with strength to bear and serve. and the dom seems to be the careless one but actually a real dom has much more responsibilities. wish you get you fantasies done some day. If you husband is onboard, then its actually easier than before
He has told me that my fantasy will happen one day, he's on board for it. It will just be in the future when we are in a better place. And a better home. Honestly he's the best husband anyone could ask for and I'd kill for him. He doesn't have any kinks himself really but I think it's because he's never really explored his sexuality. Last night he led me into the bedroom on a leash and then fucked me with toys since I have a cage on, then he had a turn. He said he really enjoyed the toy part, so that may be a thing for him in the future who knows 🤷‍♂️ I'm basically acting as his guide into kinkdom lol.

I remember at one point I considered myself as my doggos “bitch”, but I grew out of that thinking. I think it was part of the early fantasy part of sex.

I absolutely wish that I were a woman, and if so, I would take pride in being a stud's bitch. I'd love taking his knot now as a man, and if I ever make it happen, I'd feel proud to be called his bitch.

I absolutely love being submissive to my boy, in my mind I might consider myself his bitch but I’m sure if he could talk he’d probably see me as more. I consider it a privilege that he wants to mount me and fill me with his seed. I do absolutely love it when we’re tied up together and I can feel him turn around to gently lick my asshole while his knot is inside.

Mi esposo fue el que me involucró en esta forma de vivir y apreciar la vida, antes de él, jamás se me hubiera cruzado por la mente permitir que un perro me montara.

Ahora lo cierto para mí es lo siguiente:

- Me mojo cuando veo una película o un video de zoofilia, me tóco, si puedo me masturbo y si estoy con mí esposo me lo Como.

- Me mojo cuando veo a mi esposo exitado y babiando tanto como Ruffus con la sóla idea o expectativa de dejarme montar por nuestro Perro. En ese momento el decide culiarme después que Ruffus me Monte, me dice: “Perrita... Te ves muy linda en cuatro y con la Cuquita goteando”.

Pero sólo me siento una Perra cuando Rufus me abotona de hecho me frustra cuando no lo hace, pero es una sensación y un sentimiento corto, por dos simples razones.

1- Ruffus desde que me abotona su único interés es sacarme la verga lo más rápido posible, parece más agusto soltando su semen en el piso que dentro de mi.

Para que eso no ocurra casi siempre mi Esposíto esta para tenerlo quieto y así recibir la mayor cantidad de semen posible en ese corto tiempo.

2- Es en ese lapso de tiempo mientras me abotona y se queda quieto cuando me siento una Perra, después es solo una fuerte presión, un fuerte calor dentro de mi vagina con algo de palpitaciones, estrujones y jadeos de los tres; nada mas...... bueno y mí esposo diciéndome que me va a coger como a una puta barata.

En cuestión de 7 a 12 minutos páso de ser Perra a Puta barata. Y el resto del tiempo soy su amor.

I absolutely love being submissive to my boy, in my mind I might consider myself his bitch but I’m sure if he could talk he’d probably see me as more. I consider it a privilege that he wants to mount me and fill me with his seed. I do absolutely love it when we’re tied up together and I can feel him turn around to gently lick my asshole while his knot is inside.
That last bit about him licking your ass while knotted and tied is hot as fuck and adorable.

I accepted myself as a submissive bitch to my dominant lover mastif mix Rex. Can't believe sometimes that he made me his bitch. We had made love countless times. I love the way he dominate me, I love when I'm on my all fours how excited he becomes, I love when his paws tightly wrap around my tiny waist and he adjusted me for his sexual pleasure. Love the way he takes me, His merciless pounding, his huge knot, his cum and his potent seed in my fertile womb... I just love to being his bitch.

What about you fellow bitches???
It's a great running joke for me when I make someone mad and they call me a bitch and I know in the back of my head I truly am.

I accepted myself as a submissive bitch to my dominant lover mastif mix Rex. Can't believe sometimes that he made me his bitch. We had made love countless times. I love the way he dominate me, I love when I'm on my all fours how excited he becomes, I love when his paws tightly wrap around my tiny waist and he adjusted me for his sexual pleasure. Love the way he takes me, His merciless pounding, his huge knot, his cum and his potent seed in my fertile womb... I just love to being his bitch.

Im really jealous. I’ve never tried it 😭

In reading through these comments, I'm left wondering what people think the term 'bitch' means, like what does it mean to you? There seem to be positive and negative connotations and I'd like to understand both sides.

For those that like thinking of themselves as bitches, what does that mean to you? Why do you enjoy being called a bitch?

And for those that do not like thinking of themselves that way, what does the term 'bitch' mean to you? Why don't you want to associate yourself with the term 'bitch'?

Wow, that's so hot!

Oh, i totally consider myself a bitch of both my gf, i should say Mistress, and her dog.
I just do what's natural to me, and he does what's natural to him

Someone I can relate to~ If I had a dog I'd do all I can to be his perfect service bitch crawling around naked in the house on all fours so he knows whenever he needs to, he can mount up and ride me until he's tired.

Back