Avatars, are you using your own or taking someone else's material?

Do you use someone elses material as your avatar or has someone used your material as avatar?

• A) Yes, I use an avatar of material I did not create.

• A) No, I created my own avatar.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and pisses me the hell off.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and it makes me proud \ don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've resumed using one of my own drawings as my avatar, showcasing what I like.

I have yet to figure out what I want as an avatar, I don't necessarily want to just use my cock since just eh, not a fan of that. Fine with posting it wherever but don't want to be shoving that in peoples faces.

My avatar is not mine. Not sure if I should name who created it, but they're one of my favorite furry artists.

Haha! Mine is a Grateful Dead album cover for their Germany tour in 1972. Just love that the stoner GSD with the headphones, it was too perfect.

I use my own picture I took of my girls pussy.

I have seen people use my stuff as their avatar, and I've also seen people repost my content on other sites. I don't really mind all that much, since a lot of people seem to recognize my stuff anyway. Lol

Yes, is my own dick and that was my dog
She die in may so, I have not changed the photo because it is one of the best memories I have of her

My avatar depicts a giant Labrador on our trip to my house to enjoy ourselves for three days. It was almost a year ago and I've not seen him again. He surely is missed.

Used my own photo of myself, kinda surprised how uncommon it is here

Used my own photo of myself, kinda surprised how uncommon it is here
It's generally not recommended to use a photo of oneself, any creep or stalker could try to blackmail you or "law enforcement" could try to use it as "criminal evidence" against you if they're lurking on the website.

It's generally not recommended to use a photo of oneself, any creep or stalker could try to blackmail you or "law enforcement" could try to use it as "criminal evidence" against you if they're lurking on the website.
I understand that, I am not talking about photos from which you can be identified.

I am somewhat proud of my body as it is now even tho I have a real ‘mommy’ body I still used it on my avatar. I do long for the days I still had a much flatter tummy, firmer tits and still had a pretty firm round ass! If I never had photos of back in the day I would have started thinking I’ve always had this body I now live with >sigh<

A pic of my midsection posted back on Beastforum was used as someone else's avatar some years back. I had a 4 pack. Not quite 6 pack abs, but still a fit midsection. I wasn't thrilled to see that someone was using it. I wished that I'd somehow watermarked it.

Joining a site like this is new to me but I have had this curiosity for some time now. In all honesty I am scared of putting up an Avatar (sounds stupid I know) because i am still exploring this curiosity. Sorry this makes sense in my head.

My avatar is from the Facebook game Farmville, which I haven't played in several years. Whenever you pet your animals in the game, hearts would come up. Sometimes this looks rather suggestive. So I screenshot my character petting a goat, and voila, I have an avatar. Hence, ManGoatLove.

Back