• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Are you sexually attracted to humans?

Are you sexually attracted to humans?

• Yes

Votes: 146 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters
Been there, done that, and get the inkling he is headed that way! Like father like son??
Then that is a job well done. I'm not one for grooming kids or anything, but if i get my son a puppy, and he gets to that age, and gets any ideas, well, shit happens :D I'll just make sure to confront him and say,"Don't ever let me catch you doing that again, (wait an awkward 10 seconds or so) It's not safe outside! That should only be done in the tool shed or your bedroom, where its safe from prying eyes."

He probably be like, I promise i won't ever, wait what? HUH?

With humans I'm only attracted to my gf. Other humans don't attract me in any way.

But I'm absolutely attracted by dogs. Being with them is a unique feeling for me it's like I am one of them^^

I’ve always been sexually attracted to humans, hard to say whether I’m more attracted to them or animals though.

Emotional attraction comes a lot easier with humans for me, but sexual attraction is almost always a lot stronger with animals

Attracted to both.

NGL if my wife suddenly developed zoo interests that would be great but I'm fine with zoo staying a fantasy.

And I'm not going to get a "side piece" just to have a sexual relationship with a knotty gal.

Short answer for the census; no.

Among my intimates I'm pretty well known by now as zoo exclusive.
I can get into it with other humans, but it's usually pretty difficult, and the idea of it is always more sickening than doing it.

I thought I was asexual for a long time (and still identify as such with those I can't be fully honest with) because I couldn't ever get in the mood, or 'up', after I began exploring this more- and not to mention falling head over heels for the loveliest little canine; I realized how quick the non human types can get me fired up, can't even have a fleeting lewd thought without blood starting to rush.

I'm a man and somewhat attracted to women but not sexually. I can enjoy looking at a women with a healthy body and a nice athletic bum, and think to myself 'wow she is pretty and sexy'. But the idea of having sex doesn't do much for me and I never took an opportunity. What I feel for mare on the other hand is intense.

It's funny how I am... I really like animal mammals of both genders, and I feel a bit attracted to primates. I had a female girlfriend who looked like a boy, but I wasn't a very good lover with her...

A long time later, I didn't care about people's physical appearance, youth passes quickly and you have to know how to carry maturity with dignity, I look younger than I am, and I have had human relationships with men.

But what attracted me to them were their minds, their bodies and their endowment didn't matter to me. That said, I could never rimming anus a man, although I have experienced many variants and roles.

I discovered all this when I was thirty-something.

You can never say that I won't drink from this water.

yeah I've definitely come to realize I am pansexual in the truest sense of the word by now lol,

with that being said, intimacy/romantic-wise, I prefer human women I think, but not opposed to experimenting with male animals

Probably the only non-zoo in this forum, yes, Im attracted to humans.
You are definitely the most vocal non-zoo female. I'm also non-zoo. I know there are lots of non-zoo males just like me on here who are attracted to knotty girls. The other non-zoo females are searching for a zoo experience, which you are not, making you unique. ;)

im gay, cock is always a pleasure to play with and it feels amazing

although Female dogs awaken something primal in me that always makes me crave for more

so about 50/50

Gay for humans and Straight for Dog Cookie

Back