Anyone up for a gay chat (male)

Or just talk gay scenarios while I masturbate, would be such an intense turn on for me, never done it before as I’m strait but lately for past 10 years been getting an overwhelming urge to suck a man’s cock or offer him my virgin asshole for breeding, I fantasise so much what it would feel like for him to be roughly pumping in and out of me and then my total submission as he violently erupts and pumps his waves of seed deep inside my vulnerable asshole, oohhh I’m hard as a rock now lol

Heyhey, gay mid 20s from the UK here and always up for a natter. Not really interested in just talking about sex though done enough of that to last a lifetime already
Same for me , it's more of personality,hooking up and take it from there 😉

It’s just basic primal instinct to procreate. Both man and beast. Why limit yourself to all of the possible pleasures I always say. As long as it’s consensual who am I to judge.
I agree. Having sampled cock years ago, I love all cock. Human, K9, horse etc. sucking on them or being bred by them. I think cocks are beautiful and they make me so lustful.

Back