Anyone up for a gay chat (male)

Hi ! I'd love to find more people to talk to in private cause its kinda scary for me to talk in threads >< Thank you all ! <3
I wasn't scared joining before, and it's a forum for zoo people to build trust and confidence among each other participating in threads. But wish you luck then in private DM's 👍

38 fit clean successfull good looking uk male up for gay chat and first time k9 talk, im straight but have always had gay tendancies/urges/fantasies since young, the urge lately is becoming stronger that i cant ignore, i really think i want to be turned out by a gay male and a dog for the first time in my life but im so nervous and unsure how to act and even if to act, some one on one chat would really help thankyou

38 fit clean successfull good looking uk male up for gay chat and first time k9 talk, im straight but have always had gay tendancies/urges/fantasies since young, the urge lately is becoming stronger that i cant ignore, i really think i want to be turned out by a gay male and a dog for the first time in my life but im so nervous and unsure how to act and even if to act, some one on one chat would really help thankyou
I had many of the same tendencies and desires altho I remained married and straight until I was about 48. Finally I could resist it not longer and decided I had to address my increasing desires for being with another man and intense craving for a cock. So at 48 I found another man on line and decided to meet. I did not know what to expect but I had firmly made up my mind that I just HAD to go thru with it, no matter how nervous I was. Fortunately the man was a well experience older gentleman who treated me very good and gentle, breaking me in. I was able to satisfy my intense cravings, worshipping and deeply tasting his cock as well as being penetrated and bred by him. I am so glad I fought my being scared and nervous and went through with it. I wish I had acted on my urges many years earlier. Although still married, I still love to be with another man. As for being with an animal, that is another phase of my sexual life.

I had many of the same tendencies and desires altho I remained married and straight until I was about 48. Finally I could resist it not longer and decided I had to address my increasing desires for being with another man and intense craving for a cock. So at 48 I found another man on line and decided to meet. I did not know what to expect but I had firmly made up my mind that I just HAD to go thru with it, no matter how nervous I was. Fortunately the man was a well experience older gentleman who treated me very good and gentle, breaking me in. I was able to satisfy my intense cravings, worshipping and deeply tasting his cock as well as being penetrated and bred by him. I am so glad I fought my being scared and nervous and went through with it. I wish I had acted on my urges many years earlier. Although still married, I still love to be with another man. As for being with an animal, that is another phase of my sexual life.
One never knows until one tries. You just might like it !!! Open mindedness is the best way to be.

One never knows until one tries. You just might like it !!! Open mindedness is the best way to be.
Always willing to try anything at least once. Life is to short not to try as many things as possible. As for animals, growing up on a farm it was naturally enticing as a horny farm boy to play around with the animals a little. It wasn't until I was in my 30s that I had one of our dog's knot me. I have found the older I get, the kinkier I get. Not much of anything is off limits as long as willing and with respect.

Always willing to try anything at least once. Life is to short not to try as many things as possible. As for animals, growing up on a farm it was naturally enticing as a horny farm boy to play around with the animals a little. It wasn't until I was in my 30s that I had one of our dog's knot me. I have found the older I get, the kinkier I get. Not much of anything is off limits as long as willing and with respect.
It’s just basic primal instinct to procreate. Both man and beast. Why limit yourself to all of the possible pleasures I always say. As long as it’s consensual who am I to judge.

Hello there. How's everyone's day going? Mine going well, wish this unprecedented heat wave can bugger off 🥵 but was focused on cleaning my stallion's phallus 🔥, want a clean one 😋

Back