Anyone have hyper sexuality?

Yes. I used to be ashamed of how horny and will to experiment I was. After several years of going to therapy, I now truly enjoy how high my sex drive is! Sex is my favorite past time, and I tend to have sex/ masterbate as much as I can everyday.

I do too. sadly my lady is not only vanilla but has now hit the menopause! Ive been monogamous for close to three decades and I fear I have missed out on so much. Now that I have had my eyes open not only to k9 but BDSM I just want to experience it all. We only live once!

Yes! It’s honestly a problem. Lol.
As a teenager I thought it was bad but it’s gotten even worse and I’m not even 30 yet.
My husband has low sex drive so a lot of times I’m left to waiting till he leaves to leave myself satisfied. A lot of times in public I’ll rub cross my legs and rub to get friction going and get myself off. I feel like that’s where my fantasy to be with a male dog comes into play tho is just constantly feeling unsatisfied even tho I’ve gotten off 10+ times a day because I think it will settle me.

I feel this on so many leve
I do too. sadly my lady is not only vanilla but has now hit the menopause! Ive been monogamous for close to three decades and I fear I have missed out on so much. Now that I have had my eyes open not only to k9 but BDSM I just want to experience it all. We only live once!
I feel this on so many levels, except I’m still very much young. I love my husband but I have so much I want to try and do and he’s just not that type of person. I just want like one good night out and I hate even admitting that because it makes me feel like a shitty person for saying that while married. Ugh. I just know I’ll regret not trying things tho.
I tried to convince him of a threesome a year ago while out at a bar and that caused a 2 week long fight. 🥲

Futurnately I was in a relationship that really allowed me to explore some of the more taboo sides of my sexual nature. As time progressed I realized that my desires where more adventurous then my partners. For many reasons we are no longer together. But I'm really happy that they helped me open up my sexual interests. It's hard to go out on your own when we are comfortable and feel safe in relationship. My major problem was my partner allowed me to explore, but I was afraid to allow her to explore 🙃. I'm working on that.

Here I have my moments of being utterly horny. Summer is also a better season to be exhibitionist. Yet at the same time, I can come across as reserved, but once there's trust I can be fiercely loyal.

Here I have my moments of being utterly horny. Summer is also a better season to be exhibitionist. Yet at the same time, I can come across as reserved, but once there's trust I can be fiercely loyal.
Love that! I’m ALWAYS hard in the summer, it seems! I’m also reserved, but I am extremely dominant once I get to know someone. It’s a struggle. Lol

I didn’t think I would class myself as hypersexual, but based on these responses - I just might be hahah.

I get hard (and stay hard) at least twice an hour every hour I’m awake, regardless to whether I just jerked off or not.

I would say that my desire to jerk off is way higher than my desire to have sex tbh

Very serious question that I don't know how to express, but from what behavior do you consider that it is hyper-sexuality? I mean, I understand it's being horny all the time. But that's not my case, and I'm curious to know the type of behavior that it generates in general terms.

Back