Anyone enjoy getting sloppy dog seconds on a girl right after a fresh doggy creampie?

I think it would be awesome to slide inside of a woman after a dog just filled her up and maybe the dog trying to mount me at the same time

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
That would be a fantasy come true! If my wife was into zoo, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Would love the slick cum-filled pussy. It would feel soooo amazing sliding my cock into it! 😁

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
That is the best, especially sucking the cock with her is so scrumptious...

Would love to have the opportunity!!

Back