Anyone enjoy getting sloppy dog seconds on a girl right after a fresh doggy creampie?

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
I’ve done it once it was amazing I don’t think I’ve ever been that hard since, the heat so much flowing out it was so hot.

We just got a retriever pup, waiting for his to age up a bit and hopefully find a way to coax the wife into having some fun with him. I’d love to happily clean her up and slide into her stretched and loaded pussy

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
I have finally ☺️ twice now My girlfreind has our dog 2 -3 times till shes nice and full(doggy style). Normally 2 full 10 minute knots while i just watch then she lays on her back while i have her used pussy.
The last time it happened our dog licked my balls/her ass from behind and ive never cum so hard. 100% recomend it πŸ’¦

I have finally ☺️ twice now My girlfreind has our dog 2 -3 times till shes nice and full(doggy style). Normally 2 full 10 minute knots while i just watch then she lays on her back while i have her used pussy.
The last time it happened our dog licked my balls/her ass from behind and ive never cum so hard. 100% recomend it πŸ’¦
Wow, good to know one of my fantasies is as amazing as I imagine.

I would certainly love to. Sloppy seconds after a horse is also on my bucket list; my zoo friend is interested in this as well but horse semen is hard to come by.

This is honestly the hottest thing I've ever heard. I've done it once but he didnt knot her for long :( sent you a dm jacko πŸ€™

Fantasizing about routinely getting doggie cum seconds someday is a nexus point of motivation for accumulating wealth and IQ.

Owning multiple ranches and private real estate is so dreamy... I’m dying to spoil my knotty queen someday with lots of privacy.

Wish i can feel that in my place is so hard to find that

Its something i certainly fantasize about, whether id go first and then the dog or vice versa, sign me up for that type of threesome!

Back