• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone else currently without any animal partners?

been without a male animal partner for a year or so now, want to get a new next year. gotta get some stuff in the house done first and don't want to bring a puppy into building chaos, the waiting suck, but the puppy must have a stable home :) but I often day dream of getting knotted again, good times, wonderful feeling, but also the cuddling before and after was amazing.

Almost makes me feel bad, because here I am still trying to re-home two of my 1 year old husky pups with zero luck.
As a zoo it is hard finding someone you trust taking one of your babes.
Im sorry you have to get rid of them.
Wish I could help you with this while I’m currently looking for a best friend again.

Im sorry you have to get rid of them.
Wish I could help you with this while I’m currently looking for a best friend again.
It's not that I HAVE to get rid of them. I never planned on keeping any of the puppies to begin with. I already have their mother.
I just refuse to let someone adopt them without being prepared for husky chaos. X3

On february this year my beloved Husky died at the age of 11 of a Pankreatitis. I and my s.o. really miss him a Lot. It was a big loss in our life and we wished we'd have some more years wirh him.

But we're Planung to get a Husky again. We hope in spring next year it will be time for it.

I only have a cat atm. He is great company but was hoping to get a dobermann or 2 in the future but their prices $$$ are a bit outrageous atm so maybe might have to rethink that dream. 😔

Never had a dog since early childhood and now I have a job that takes me away from home for weeks on ends :'( so no full time owning for me

Currently without an animal partner or a human partner. But forever dreaming of the day where I have both and can feel all the love I know is out there for me

It's actually been a few years since I've had a dog (dogs only for me) who has been interested in anything.

I do have a dog right now who I love with my whole heart. Shes almost nine and I've had her for eight years and she's never shown any interest in participating in anything.

I'll be getting another dog within the next couple years, and if they're uninterested as well then so be it. It's kind of frustrating because Im generally uninterested in sex with people in this phase of my life, but it is what it is lol
If you could potentially find a friend who has a pup and would bring them over to play that would be your best bet for now that's how we started to get into the whole thing.

I have a dog but it took 27 years for me to be in a position to own one responsibly. I honestly began to doubt if it would ever happen. To those who doubt or are without dogs; hang in there and don't give up. Keep working towards that goal...it may take a hot minute...but if your really determined and you truly want an animal to bond with and love forever it will happen because nothing can stop you. I made sure nothing stopped me. Now I get to cuddle this cutie ever night

Attachments

• IMG_20240613_120613_293.jpg
    IMG_20240613_120613_293.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 10
Knot an owner at the present unfortunately. I work long hours and it wouldn’t be fair to have him without companionship for so long throughout the day.

me rn.
the only dog i see is my parent´s one, one of them is working in the next city and the other one goes there every weekend.

I've been wanting another dog, 2 or more preferably. However the last decade has pretty much prevented that from happening, due to various factors. Mainly work.

Currently I'm single, and away from the house for at least 12 hours a day, sometimes more. I run my own business, I've considered bringing my new buddy with me however that's not overly practical, or fair on the animal either.

I've got a nice house, where I know 1 or more would be very happy. However I can't justify putting any animal through stress or hardship, despite my strong wants and desires. The time will come again, at the very least when I'm semi retired in the near future.

It's actually been a few years since I've had a dog (dogs only for me) who has been interested in anything.

I do have a dog right now who I love with my whole heart. Shes almost nine and I've had her for eight years and she's never shown any interest in participating in anything.

I'll be getting another dog within the next couple years, and if they're uninterested as well then so be it. It's kind of frustrating because Im generally uninterested in sex with people in this phase of my life, but it is what it is lol
I wish I did, used to have 2 dogs that I tried playing with but they showed little interest and were pretty old

I've had a few four-legged boyfriends. There have been more than eleven since I was 22 or 23 years old and today, at over 52, I live alone with my husband in a small apartment. We bought a small farm on the outskirts and will soon move there. Since my husband doesn't care, maybe I'll start the canine boyfriend saga again.

Growing up my family had a female dobe and we used to play around until we had to have her put down. Years later me and the roommate who was also a zoo had a Golden until he moved and took him with. Right now I don't have anyone on 2 or 4 legs.

Unfortunately yeah, I’ve been without a partner for years and years. I miss having canine buddies. I had cats (non romantically, I do not prefer felines) but had to give them to someone after I had to move last year :(

I have a dog but it took 27 years for me to be in a position to own one responsibly. I honestly began to doubt if it would ever happen. To those who doubt or are without dogs; hang in there and don't give up. Keep working towards that goal...it may take a hot minute...but if your really determined and you truly want an animal to bond with and love forever it will happen because nothing can stop you. I made sure nothing stopped me. Now I get to cuddle this cutie ever night
Love him

I'm in this boat, and I hate how it feels. I've kinda always felt like a canine companion is something I really need in my life for all sorts of reasons.
I'm not in a position where I can change that either, sadly.

I grew up in a household that always had dogs and cats in the house, but my family (and, it seems, everyone else I knew) were irresponsible with animals, treating them like possessions. My parents would discard animals when they became inconvenient. When I was 11, we were making preparations to move 400 miles away and our dog who we'd had for 3 years ran off. She was picked up by animal control and my father refused to spend the money or the time to go get her.
When I bring an animal companion into my life I don't want to have the kind of relationship that my parents had with their animals. I want to be in a position to give them the life they need and to really be there for them. My life's circumstances have made this unfeasible for many years, but things have changed for me recently stability- and prosperity-wise, so I'm currently working in setting things up to bring a K9 into my home. Still pondering whether to go with male or female, breed, etc.

i have animal partner currently, i feel so alone. my landlord doesn't allow any type of animals.

there are people more destructive and dirtier... but i can't move out now

I am currently the only living thing in my house bigger than a bug, ever since my black lab Termite passed in August last year. Wasn't any more intimate with her than petting and grooming, but she bled positive energy and I miss her like hell.

I've been wanting to assess financial viability and if greenlit, start preparing my land for horses, but that must come after... many things. If even possible, that's at least several years out.

In the meantime, been trying to make online friends to at least lessen the crushing loneliness, but it doesn't seem to be working out; 99% of the time, people don't notice I exist, and the remaining 1%, I don't click with them. I do have one online friend I've known for fifteen years, so I absolutely can get along just fine with the right kind of person. It just seems... fantastically rare. That or I'm horrible at connecting with people.

This website has, for me, become just a place to dump thoughts. Came on here long ago hoping to maybe make friends among like-minded people, but... well, see above. All my posts here - and throughout social media - turn out to just be messages in a bottle, am curious if anyone will find this one though.
Love to chat with you .
You seem like some that’d be fun to get to know

Back