Any Zoo Truck Drivers Here?

i get sleepy after every 4-5 hours. and its not possible to stop for a break / nap that often. so hence.
Out of curiosity, what country are you from? Is there no regulation like AETR or similar? In whole Europe and most of Central Asia you cannot drive for more than 4,5 hours at time without taking at least 45 minutes break + daily break of 11 hours and weekly 45 hours.

Out of curiosity, what country are you from? Is there no regulation like AETR or similar? In whole Europe and most of Central Asia you cannot drive for more than 4,5 hours at time without taking at least 45 minutes break + daily break of 11 hours and weekly 45 hours.
In Australia the limit is 12 1/2 hrs driving with 1hr break split into 3,unles you have done an advanced fatigue management course then you are permitted 14hrs driving ,but must have a 7 hr break before starting another cycle.

14 hours?! Wow, I can't imagine that, especially on some long, empty, straight roads in the outback. Hats off to those who do that.
Here you can drive 9 hours a day, twice a week you can extend it to 10 hours. You can drive 56 hours per week, or 90 hours per two weeks, depends on what comes first.

14 hours?! Wow, I can't imagine that, especially on some long, empty, straight roads in the outback. Hats off to those who do that.
Here you can drive 9 hours a day, twice a week you can extend it to 10 hours. You can drive 56 hours per week, or 90 hours per two weeks, depends on what comes first.
nothing unusual for me to work 120hr weeks including loading & unloading,,started 1978 finished 2018....bit tired...too old

Back