Any Zoo Truck Drivers Here?

Now that’s something I haven’t seen before....a truck driving couple enjoying themselves at rest stops and out of the way places. Sounds seriously hot!!

I use to talk with a girl who would ride along with her dad, who was a trucker. She was interested in trying zoo, and she claimed her dad would sometimes watch zoo vids on their laptop. Sadly, I haven't heard from her in for like 5 year so years.

There is a video that’s been posed here multiple times, I don’t remember the name of it but it’s is of a woman getting mounted and fucked by a black dog but they’re In a freightliner cascadia. The back wall padding is diamond shaped. I believe the video is called “I did it.” Or something like that.
I’ll run a search on it. Thanks for the tip!!

I’m not a truck driver myself but I just want to say I have the upmost respect for you and your efforts to keep this fragile economy running. Hats off to all of you, zoo or otherwise. 🛻🙂

View attachment 155467
I am a driver of the large motor vehicles in question and I'd like to thank you for the appreciation. It's a thankless job, yet very rewarding if you make it that way for yourself. We've needed the love lately. In all crisis situations its always the supply train that gets hit first. Easiest way to win a war is to choke your enemy out... and aside from war, i've seen too many stories of drivers being forced from the cab to their deaths by crazed angry citizens. It's died down recently but its still a harsh reality for us who are only trying to sustain y'all ways of life, but I digress.
Your appreciation is appreciated! Thank you!

I am a driver of the large motor vehicles in question and I'd like to thank you for the appreciation. It's a thankless job, yet very rewarding if you make it that way for yourself. We've needed the love lately. In all crisis situations its always the supply train that gets hit first. Easiest way to win a war is to choke your enemy out... and aside from war, i've seen too many stories of drivers being forced from the cab to their deaths by crazed angry citizens. It's died down recently but its still a harsh reality for us who are only trying to sustain y'all ways of life, but I digress.
You are very welcome 😄

There is a video that’s been posed here multiple times, I don’t remember the name of it but it’s is of a woman getting mounted and fucked by a black dog but they’re In a freightliner cascadia. The back wall padding is diamond shaped. I believe the video is called “I did it.” Or something like that.
I think it was called Max does it again. There was two videos of it. In a newer Freightshaker.

BTW, driver here to. That nice long sleeper is my dream truck that I like driving in ATS.

I think it was called Max does it again. There was two videos of it. In a newer Freightshaker.

BTW, driver here to. That nice long sleeper is my dream truck that I like driving in ATS.
Finally! Another ATS player. My dream vehicle is any Peterbilt or Kenworth built between 1975 and 2003. Preferable with a nice long sleeper like that as well. ;)

Thanks!
I drive but I am back home every day fortunately, and there is a cab facing camera in my truck. Supposedly it is not turned on, I hope that and the microphone are not transferred back to the home office. If anyone is watching me cat call and talk about every mare I see in the pastures they certainly have got to think I’m insane.
There is nothing cuter to me than seeing a big trucker walking his little dog at a rest stop.

Hi Centar!!

You are very welcome, I often wonder if some of these female drivers I see walking their dogs are solo driving dog cock loving women. Some of these women are attractive. I’d love to see a truck shake and then her and her dog get out of a truck Instead of a lizard!

Sometimes you really don't want to see what gets out of the truck. I was at a truck stop in Alabama and the truck next to mine started rocking and bouncing HARD, like there was a WWE wrestling match going on inside. It was embarrassing to be there watching and there was no way to avoid seeing it happen.

After 15 minutes or so the action ceased and then a 300+ pound woman and an easily 500 pound guy climbed out and waddled into the truck stop. I still shudder thinking about that one.

Like riding an elephant...
They never forget... and neither... do... you?
I have had guys say to me years later i've been on their mind, that was always special to me. I'm sure more of them remember me. It's something I did so much that the really memorable experiences were the ones that stuck with me.

I have had guys say to me years later i've been on their mind, that was always special to me. I'm sure more of them remember me. It's something I did so much that the really memorable experiences were the ones that stuck with me.
I gotta find me one of them

I'm a driver and i have no clue where to start looking lol, kinda what I thought this site was at first

Back