Any Black ppl into zoo?

Glad to see so many black people, I love me some Black men (and women)

I wanted to hear from black people on here because in my opinion I feel like not many of us are into this (at least from what I’ve seen ) plus when I watch videos the person/s in them are rarely black. I feel alone it this sometimes but I know I’m not the only one so if you’re black and love our furry friends I’d love for you to chime in 😊 (everyone is welcome too, I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts and opinions ).

I’m black, from Memphis TN, and I’ve always wondered this too. I’ve actually asked a few close friends (snuck it into the convo) if they’ve ever had any zoo experiences and some actually have. They’re not into it, at least that’s what they told me, but I was just intrigued to know that the experience was there

I wanted to hear from black people on here because in my opinion I feel like not many of us are into this (at least from what I’ve seen ) plus when I watch videos the person/s in them are rarely black. I feel alone it this sometimes but I know I’m not the only one so if you’re black and love our furry friends I’d love for you to chime in 😊 (everyone is welcome too, I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts and opinions ).
Love to see black females and k9's=hottest thing ever. Maybe you could make some content for us?, lol

Yep. I had a black couple that use to come over and play. They were both awesome people and very adventurous with the animals. He enjoyed the mare (and because of his size I think she enjoyed him a lot too) and she enjoyed the k9. She did oral on the stallion once and it just wasn't her thing. But everyone is different. Great people. Was sorry that they moved away.

Yep. I had a black couple that use to come over and play. They were both awesome people and very adventurous with the animals. He enjoyed the mare (and because of his size I think she enjoyed him a lot too) and she enjoyed the k9. She did oral on the stallion once and it just wasn't her thing. But everyone is different. Great people. Was sorry that they moved away.

Back