Any Black ppl into zoo?

Its far more common in rural areas of africa and the mid-east. There was several mentions of PoC engaging in bestiality in tribal rituals and as a coming of age for men practices.

Its likely that due to the lack of internet access to the rural portion of these areas that we dont see more PoC on zooville.
True.

Growing up in the tropics and farming either subsistently or for a living, people develop strong bonds with animals and that manifests into intimate relationships more often that people realize.

That's how I discovered my love for animals and developed a passion for furry girls.

Few of you have asked to join my group so I have to clarify a few things.

1) This group is private. No one in the group knows who the other people are in the group and they won't. And it's diversified. A melting pot.

2) I am not gay so the group members are female and also the reason there's no males. I don't want to be seeing human dick but my own.

Sorry to say this but guys pretty much ruin every website, room, wall by constantly throwing dick pics at women's faces and aggressively stalking them. If I let you join, the whole thing is fucked. All of the women will disappear in a day.

3)No means no. Treat the women like goddesses and just maybe you'll be lucky.

3) Last of all, call me a selfish bastard but I sure as hell ain't sharing my sweet delicious chocolate.

I just came in here to tell you that there's just as many black people into zoo that every race has into zoo, not to help you get pussy.

Personally speaking I'm 45 single straight mixed race male from NYC. I dont fuck the animals. But I love the women who do and been turn on by them for many years. There are many of us out here but we are very cautious. Its not something you can just come out and say to all your friends. I only share this with some of ladies friends who are latinas, white etc. and can trust. Ex wife was not into. I just got tired of hiding my video collection. And told her she was not too interested. So I just stopped talking about it. Our sex life was great but was missing the "dog". So ever since I been open to an extent with my Gfs but very cautious of how far to push the subject. One good thing is I do have experience training so that helps when getting the ladies I meet get into the lifestyle easier.

Back