Any Black ppl into zoo?

Few of you have asked to join my group so I have to clarify a few things.

1) This group is private. No one in the group knows who the other people are in the group and they won't. And it's diversified. A melting pot.

2) I am not gay so the group members are female and also the reason there's no males. I don't want to be seeing human dick but my own.

Sorry to say this but guys pretty much ruin every website, room, wall by constantly throwing dick pics at women's faces and aggressively stalking them. If I let you join, the whole thing is fucked. All of the women will disappear in a day.

3)No means no. Treat the women like goddesses and just maybe you'll be lucky.

3) Last of all, call me a selfish bastard but I sure as hell ain't sharing my sweet delicious chocolate.

I just came in here to tell you that there's just as many black people into zoo that every race has into zoo, not to help you get pussy.
I see you are in SC.
And of your friends interested in a mini stallion up in S/E Pa ?

any ladies here that wants it i have a intact male shepherd we both love having fun so if interested chat us up we are in the NC area eastern part

I love this thread hahahahah Hilarious.
Being a black man, While I don't identify as Zoo, I do however have a grand appreciation for sex with female dogs.
Large breed female dogs. Something about a swollen pussy makes me drool. I have met two black guys like myself into Bestiality.
In nearly every bestiality outlet I've ever come across in my lifetime has been a majority of white people. I cant be sure if its a genetic predisposition to be EVRY open minded or if its a cultural thing.

Back