Any Black ppl into zoo?

This is a vintage one that others may have already seen but one can clearly tell the Afro guy in it and I think that the female, at least in the latter part of the video, might be Afro.
The second scene looks like part of Atlanta Dog Show, an amateur video of a 1980s zoo party.

Hey I feel you it’s just became so difficult to find cool Black people out here it’s ridiculous! I’m cool peoples if you would like to meet someone that’s black and it is Zoos, I love meeting new people especially my ebony queens😊
I’m here male 23

I guess im just a typical white woman then. My dream would be to find a tall handsome black man that would love to watch me with the k9 companion I'm planning to get.
I’m a black male 23

I guess im just a typical white woman then. My dream would be to find a tall handsome black man that would love to watch me with the k9 companion I'm planning to get.
Dm

Anyone heard of the iKnot.club? They are somewhere in Africa.

I had seen some of their vids on one of the beast sites - they have some amazing Black women with dogs.

I believe you have to be invited to join.

Black and i just like watching woman get knotted. But i dont think its something ill be into forever. Im only recently exploring my freaky side and actually enjoying some things i know i shouldn't but yeah i need to get it out my system and then im done. Its honestly not healthy. I know it but i still do it. Its perverted but the rush is too much. At least i know its wrong but i still know eventually it will come to an end. But for now ill enjoy it for the time im doing it watching and helping woman get knotted

Back