animals you would have sex with if they were larger/smaller

Definitely a sauropod dinosaur. Their size is a bit of what I think makes them so attractive to me, but from a practical point of view, putting a human dick in a sauropod's cloaca would be like throwing a cocktail weenie into the Astrodome. As for receiving from one, their dicks were probably bigger than my whole body...

Just about any male mammal w the exception of nonhuman primates tbh, esp anything that cums a lot!
But especially bats (very horny, often gay), tapirs, any pinniped w a knot (yes, some have them! idk which tho)

Barnacle

Barnacles, those things you scrape off the side of a boat, have the largest junk-to-body ratio in the animal kingdom. Their members can up to 50 times the length of their body.

now imagine a Barnacle the diameter of a Frisbee.

In my case they would be: Foxes, cats, hamsters, rabbits and ferrets.

The truth would be an interesting experience

One of my greatest fantasies is making slow, sensual love with a female panther, but I don't know how big their vaginal canals are, so I'll say a panther-sized black house cat. I read somewhere that velociraptors were the size of large dogs, so I'd love to fuck one of those as well. Lastly, I bet it would be fun to fuck a human-sized female bald eagle.

2 years later but:
- Male or female otters because I love how their ass looks and the males are already quite hung for their size
- Female big cats, but mainly snow leopards because they're breathtakingly beautiful

Edit: And male rabbits because they hump so fast, and I like to imagine that scaling them up also includes how long they last in bed xD

A gorilla. I know they have small penises, nature did them dirty, I'd love to be made the bitch of one with a big cock. I want him to hold my head down to the dirt as he cums in me. God that'd be fucking hot.

shiba inus and corgis for sure. i mean, i'd probably be able to fit both, it's just their small cutesy appearance makes me think of them as more of a cuddle-buddies than potential partners
Yeah... but they Still are dogs, i think i would have sex in The sabe way

I would to have sex with a dolphin i think their dicks are amazing hot, and for some reason, in underwater would look sexy hahha.

A big wolf too 🤤🤤

A gorilla. I know they have small penises, nature did them dirty, I'd love to be made the bitch of one with a big cock. I want him to hold my head down to the dirt as he cums in me. God that'd be fucking hot.
I have had the same thought

I have seen fox pics, males are big enough for oral. :p
Oh? owo
I'm sorry about responding to a two year old post, but do you have any lewd fox pictures to share? X3
That's definitely a rare find if so and something I've been trying to find :3

Anyways like many on this post definitely a resized Raccoon and Fox

Add me to the bunny fucking committee, because I've looked so hard to figure out the size of a giant rabbit dick, even if it's small I'm still down... Also cats yes.

Alot of this to me is about safety as well, I really don't want to be mauled or eaten by my partners, but they were a good size for sex and I was physically safe then I would with apes, llama, deer, zebra, wolves, dolphins, probably several more

Back