animals you would have sex with if they were larger/smaller

Laurie

Tourist
for me i would definitely have sex with a raccoon if they were larger. I wouldn’t be sure about anal with a male raccoon because their dick is pretty much a bone and i’m not sure if it would hurt or not. I also would wanna have sex with a ferret if they were larger. Like it would probably be pretty interesting because if their length

Even female foxes with some reservations, in 60-70% of cases will be quite suitable for classic sex. The vagina is not so small as is commonly believed ... About 15% less than the average GSD. An ultrasonic probe commensurate with the male member is included ...
The main conclusions about the size of the vagina of foxes are made by comparing with the size of the penis of the male fox. Which is not quite true. A fox puppy is born a little smaller than a German shepherd puppy. There will be other difficulties with foxes ... =)

Even female foxes with some reservations, in 60-70% of cases will be quite suitable for classic sex. The vagina is not so small as is commonly believed ... About 15% less than the average GSD. An ultrasonic probe commensurate with the male member is included ...
The main conclusions about the size of the vagina of foxes are made by comparing with the size of the penis of the male fox. Which is not quite true. A fox puppy is born a little smaller than a German shepherd puppy. There will be other difficulties with foxes ... =)

Even if thats true, their actual bodies arent big enough. At least I would feel uncomfortable having sex with an animal that small. Theyre as big as a raccoon. I would prefer it if they were at least the size of a coyote or wolf.

Wolves are more than technically proportionate. And don't cause as many behavioral problems as foxes. This is certainly a better option.
Though wolves have quite substantial differences in proportions, by subspecies.

Sure, shelties, mini australina sheps and shibas. But I fear it would not work in most the cases

for me i would definitely have sex with a raccoon if they were larger. I wouldn’t be sure about anal with a male raccoon because their dick is pretty much a bone and i’m not sure if it would hurt or not. I also would wanna have sex with a ferret if they were larger. Like it would probably be pretty interesting because if their length
A bigger raccoon would have bigger feet. Hopefully big enough to smother my face. ???

I would find out if some of the bigger cavy species were suitable, and there are larger foxes, housecats, and raccoons.

shiba inus and corgis for sure. i mean, i'd probably be able to fit both, it's just their small cutesy appearance makes me think of them as more of a cuddle-buddies than potential partners

This is completely untrue. An average human is way too big to penetrate a vixen!
You'd think a chicken would be able to be penetrated and fucked like any other creature because of how big eggs they lay, but you cannot safely have sex with them either. I think there's a section here somewhere in the "how-tos and educational" why exactly.
Lionesses and tigresses are too small to have sex with, too! While it's a big animal, it's vulva and vagina is quite small.

There's a good reason why dildos for human females are not the size of a baby they give birth to!! Going out is an entirely different thing to getting in! And newly born fox kits are NOT THE SIZE OF A GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPS! They are more comparable to the size of a newborn kitten!

Oral sex is a quite safe option, I'm 100% sure you could satisfy a vixen with your tongue or a male fox with your mouth, though. Penetrative sex is not everything.

I think I'd have sex with a bunny is they were bigger ^^

Oof, I have to join the "I'd fuck a huge bunny" club o/
I guess a huge fox would be cool, too.
Rodents could be interesting, also. But tbh, rodents are pretty scary when they're big, a giant hamster would probably just fuck everyone up and eat them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is completely untrue. An average human is way too big to penetrate a vixen!
You'd think a chicken would be able to be penetrated and fucked like any other creature because of how big eggs they lay, but you cannot safely have sex with them either. I think there's a section here somewhere in the "how-tos and educational" why exactly.
Lionesses and tigresses are too small to have sex with, too! While it's a big animal, it's vulva and vagina is quite small.

There's a good reason why dildos for human females are not the size of a baby they give birth to!! Going out is an entirely different thing to getting in! And newly born fox kits are NOT THE SIZE OF A GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPS! They are more comparable to the size of a newborn kitten!

Oral sex is a quite safe option, I'm 100% sure you could satisfy a vixen with your tongue or a male fox with your mouth, though. Penetrative sex is not everything.

Oof, I have to join the "I'd fuck a huge bunny" club o/
I guess a huge fox would be cool, too.
Rodents could be interesting, also. But tbh, rodents are pretty scary when they're big, a giant hamster would probably just fuck everyone up and eat them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can never say no to a bunny lol

well, felines in general have microdicks so it's kinda safe to assume the females are "meh at best" too

If you work with them closely enough it's easier to see that their dicks seem a little small in proportion to their bodies, but a lion's is man-sized and a tiger's is pretty big. There are videos of fingering females that show that they are easy to gape to a human's penis size, without pushing hard.

I would say female raccoons, mice, raccoon dogs, foxes, and house cats. The list isn't in any particular order. But to me, if these critter were large enough, it would make for an interesting time.

Back