• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Animal For a Day

What animal do you choose and why? RULES LISTED BELOW

• Canine (wolf, dog fox)

Votes: 325 65.7%
  • Ursine (all species of bear)

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • Large fish/aquatic mammal

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • Equine (horse, donkey, zebra etc.)

Votes: 150 30.3%
  • Domestic Cat

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • Big Cat (lions, tigers, leopards etc.)

Votes: 39 7.9%
  • Pig/Boar

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • Bovine (Cows, bison, buffalo etc.)

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Sheep/Ram

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 35 7.1%

• Total voters
Me as a stallion and/or a centaur, and around me a herd of mares of various kinds and species: mini ones, donkeys, ponies, large and fantastic ones like a pegasus or a unicorn. 🥰 😍😘

I voted: Bovine (Cows, bison, buffalo etc.).
To mate with our cows, standing behind them and pressing up within them to feel (but only a fraction of) the gentle genital caress that the bull feels, gazing up the length of her body to see what the bull sees, has been an honor and a pleasure. 🤠🍆💦🐮

For 24 hours I would like to be a bull on our small dairy farm.
All the cows that I mated as a human... for each one, I want to know the sensations that cum forward as I rest my head upon her rump, stepping forward and rising up... front legs landing up in front of her hips, holding me steady as the tip of my pizzle hits it's mark, and seamlessly glides the length of her vagina... embedding somewhere beyond the first or second ring in her cervix... and then within one massive thrust... 5 ml of semen gushing forward. 🐮🍆💦🐮

Thank you for posting this poll. I didn't expect to use the word pizzle today. 😁
I love the way how your fantasy and yourself is obsessed with cows and how you would love to live it out.
You are gorgeoud and hot, thank you for being so detailed <3

... front legs landing up in front of her hips, holding me steady as the tip of my pizzle hits it's mark, and seamlessly glides the length of her vagina... embedding somewhere beyond the first or second ring in her cervix... and then within one massive thrust... 5 ml of semen gushing forward….
When fucking the cows I always grabbed hold on her hips.
Here a photo from a movie where the bull mates the cow several times, and then it occurred to me that he places his front hooves between her hips and her knees.

Attachments

• c_bedækkes af ung tyr-1.jpeg
    c_bedækkes af ung tyr-1.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 7
I’d choose to be a female dog, in heat, being a slut around the farm or town, get dicked by anything that’d take me. Especially if he can impregnate me, woof, goddamn

Since insects are classified as animals too, I would choose to be a fly for a day. I would fly into all my crushes houses and just calmly watch them undress. If I was lucky enough, I would see my biggest crush secretly fuck with her german shepherd! This is the voyeurist in me (don´t practice in real life:)

Back