A complete guide to bitch sex

I'm too big for my husky in girth for now

when she's in heat, I can fit 3 fingers in without a problem. Out of heat, a finger goes in and out but it doesn't really stretch as much as in heat

One question, having sexual interaction with a spayed bitch can change her "normal" behavior? I'm worried that people could notice something wrong . (when i touch her, she starts to hump. stuff like that)

thanks in advance

One question, having sexual interaction with a spayed bitch can change her "normal" behavior? I'm worried that people could notice something wrong . (when i touch her, she starts to hump. stuff like that)

thanks in advance
Which is why I have always held to the moral standard that any sexual contact with a spayed bitch is unethical.

Credits to the Author.

This is a guide, and only a guide into intercourse with female canines. This is an overlaying outline of the norm, on an individual basis conditions and situations may differ. All the advice given is from personal experience and advanced education, not second hand sources. If your experience is different, then you fall outside the category this guide is written for.

I will cover several aspects and important information on sex with female canines
(Bitches)

Topic headings will be in bold to help you find the section that most helps you.

I will also give a small tutorial at canine behavior for those who are unfamiliar with signs. A dog will not give you mixed signals, she will tell you exactly what she wants even if it confuses you to no end.

A misconception

There is no such thing as training a dog for sex. There are different things that a dog can or will learn about sex and sex techniques, but there is not dog sex training. Puppies are sexually immature. Yes they will go into heat, but her body is still developing and the last thing she needs is worrying about you touching her new things.

Do not ever try to “train” a dog for sex. A canine that enjoys your company can be shown techniques later on. First show her you intend to care for her and love her for more than her cunt. Then you truly can enjoy each other.

WHAT ABOUT DOG SIZE?

For bitches, size does matter. For vaginal contact nothing smaller than an Australian shepherd should have sexual contact with humans. Some select medium breeds can have human intercourse, but it is suggested that large and giant breeds are more suited to take human sizes.

THE KNOT FITS, WHY WON’T I?

The dogs’ penis is not like a humans. A human keeps a marginally tapered penis with a nervous ring about the head. A dogs’ penis is tapered with a nervous head and a knot. But the knot is not the base of the penis. There is a continuing shaft of the penis behind the knot. When a dog mounts a bitch the penis is not at full size. Once inside the vaginal canal (age and experience apply here) the dog will put the unengorged bulbous glands into her vaginal canal and past her pubic bone before it swells, engorged with blood to it’s size, the section of penis behind the knot remains outside the pubic bone retains about it’s original slim size. So the knot is not what the size comparison you need, it’s the shaft. If the knot forms outside the vaginal canal it usually will not fit unless there is a significant size difference.

AT WHAT AGE CAN A DOG HAVE INTERCOURSE?

After two years is the best recommended time before vaginal intercourse. A dog will continue to grow and develop for up to three years. A male dog is only a little less for human contact, at about 18 months he may show signs of actual sexual behavior. Do not mistake dominance or play humping as sexual behavior.

If you hurt or force yourself on a bitch she will fear you and live miserable and afraid. You are her protector and the one human in this world she needs to love her and take care of her because she deserves it, not because she gives it up or is a good sex toy.

ALL ABOUT, HER

The female canine body is as with most females, a work of art. The lovely triangular folds,.. but I have seen many questions. Where is the clit?

Well here is your answer. The clit is located between the vaginal opening and the clitoral fossa, these are your landmarks. You can feel them and see them and I like to taste them too.

Here is your road map of the intimate canine folds.
femdoganatomy1-jpg.789

LUBEING UP
What kind of lubrications can be used. A very important question as it affects your partner. Saliva or K-Y jelly are the best to use. DO NOT USE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. Petroleum products such as baby oil or Vaseline are used to draw moisture out and away, so if used in sex, all the natural lubrication and moisture is drawn away. Meaning, it dries her out.

Some brands of sex lube are okay, avoid stimulating lubes as some dogs may have allergic reaction (try explaining that to the vet). Also avoid latex condoms with lube.

GOING IN

The canine vagina can be entered first at a 45 degree angle, and then you straighten out a bit and you can enter her vaginal canal. Do not mistake the clitoral fossa for the vaginal canal.

From top to bottom your bitch will have,

Vaginal opening
Clitoris
Clitoral fossa

The clitoral fossa is a dead end. But may confuse people

THE FIRST TIME

IF AT ANY POINT SHE SHOWS DISCOMFORT OR RESIGNATION, STOP.

If your girl has never had sex before, or is spayed/not menstruating and is her first time, Be gentle. Use a lot of lube and play with her nipples and vulva. Go farther slowly and stimulate her clit. Make circles around her nervious bud clockwise and then counterclockwise. Fondle her as much as you can to loosen her up as much as possible this way and tease her vaginal opening with your finger and or tongue. DO NOT use objects to “widen” her. If she can’t take you she can’t take you. Using a well lubricated index finger push into her opening. If she has a hymen it will feel like you are pushing against a wall with a spot in the middle. If you are not sure, make sure. You can use your pinky finger to press into the hole. It will feel like you have one of those rubber bands for braces on your finger.

Lube up your pinky really well and press your finger into the hole and finger the little hole until you can get the first knuckle into it without much resistance. Again, if you encounter any pain or discomfort action from her stop immediately.

If she is comfortable press into her slowly stimulating her clit and doing other nice things as foreplay (ear nibbles and nuzzling worked for mine.) Give her breaks between fingerings and continue to larger fingers until you can get a good insert size.

ANAL SEX WITH BITCHES

Some bitches will let you do them analy. If this is the case never ever insert the penis (finger dildo etc.) into the vagina after it has been in the anus. This can cause infections to include bladder and vaginal infections.

Remember that canines have anal glands. These can be released when fearful. The insertion of the penis or finger may also cause the release of the glands. Stimulating the anus in any way can eventually cause the release of the anal glands. In personal experience I fondled my bitchs’ sphincter along the outside and rimmed her with my fingers lightly, just teasing her, never penetrating and it caused her to express her glands.

The other thing is you want to be careful to not damage the glands. Most of the mess from anal intercourse with dogs is the anal glands which are quite potent smelling. Make sure before you give your lover a wanted anal session you sniff her out and make sure she smells healthy. If there is an unusual scent, or an infection scent take her to the vet. Anal glands can get impacted and infected, the vet can relieve this.

Scooting is often a sign of anal gland impaction and should be brought to the notice of the vet. Often a higher fiber diet is in order. Libbys’ canned pumpkin, one tablespoon a day will often keep her regular and help prevent anal gland impaction, but will not release already impacted glands. Some breeds are more prone to infection than others.

I LOVE HER, BUT SHE’S TOO SMALL

Remember the rule of comfort, if she is not comfortable, stop.

Love holds no bounds and when one is too small for the desired affect of physical contact there are always options.

Hotdog hotdoging is quite simple and pleasurable to both if warranted. Hotdoging is quite simply putting the length of your penis along the slit of her vulva and stroking along her folds. This will stimulate the clit and is quite arousing even fun for bitches that can take you, and can be used as foreplay.

This can be done in both missionary and doggie style with success. The advantage to hotdogging is you are stimulating her clit and vulva more than actually penetrating her would do.

Fingering Fingering is another method of being intimate that can fill a need in pleasure. You can hold her close to you, both of you laying down, it works best if her back is to your belly, and just fondle her vulva and stroke her clit. The best way I have found to fingering my bitches is to have a lubed finger or if she’s wet enough it’s fine. Stick your finger to the top of her clit and then slip off to the side of her bead and make a circle around it clockwise. My bitches usually jerk and stretch a lot, and as I feel them starting to relax again I go counterclockwise.

You do not have to press hard, as a matter of fact if you can do it lightly you get more reaction. Once she relaxes again change direction and for the finally take two fingers and even out your fingertips and stroke over her clit softly but firm let it slip through the V made by your fingertips. Start slow and work fast, then go back into circles and your girl should be tossing her head and squirming by now and her clit should look very large.

CANINE ORAL FOR HER

Yes you can give her fun and I suggest the sweet sweet taste of canine cunny. But again, some bitches do not like oral. If she is uncomfortable, stop.

Yes, you can give oral in heat, yes you can give oral to spayed/between heats bitches.

How to start. I suggest trying it as she is standing first. See how she takes to it. If she seems interested you may continue or try it on her back. Do not try a 69 the first time on her back, the new position may scare her if she is not used to it and she will be curious what you are doing. Let her lean up and sniff you out as you begin to lap at her vulva. But move her out of the way if she laps at her own vulva after watching what she is doing and lap her where she indicated. This will show her she can direct you, after a few times she will learn, or at least mine did.

The pointed tip of her vulva is an excellent point to lick into as it’s closest to the clitoris. Slit licking is fine but for some reason if you broaden your tongue while in her folds and just wiggle your flat tongue over her clit she goes nuts.

WHAT IS SHE TELLING ME?

No one knows your bitch better than you. You know her reactions to pain pleasure or fear. If you do not know how to communicate with your mate/lover you have no business asking for sex.

Canine language is complex but simple to those who live around animals. This will help you understand why your girl does what she does. Tail flagging (moving the tail out of the way of her genitals and looking over her shoulder) is obvious for “take me stud” but what about getting to that point?

To understand if she wants you it is simple. In a safe place, where you feel safe and she does too, get undressed and let her explore you at her descression, don’t just start flopping your equipment in her face or fingering her. Sit still and see if she takes notice of you, if she seems distracted she may not be comfortable, just let her get used to her area, but if she runs to you and away play with her nonsexually. Roughhouse and give her your full undivided attention, pull rope toys or whatever she enjoys. Then as she wears down, on all fours, sniff her nose and her shoulder, to her tailbace on the top, then sniff at her vulva.

Here she will decide what to do next, she may whip around and growl, sit down or try to play some more. Don’t be frustrated, she may not want anything more than a platonic relationship. Even her cycle will not cause her to accept you if she doesn’t want you. Don’t hurt her or abandon her if she rejects you sexually. Just love her as she wants.

On the other paw if she decides that she wants to take the relationship further she will be still or sniff lightly at you and perhaps even lick you. Reciprocate by licking her vulva or touching her softly, don’t stick anything in her yet. Put an arm around her shoulder and pull up on over her back and mount her. If she is still or flags you can continue accordingly.

MEDICAL

Some explanations will not be the full explanation for the sake of time and interest but if it is a constantly asked question I will by all means expand on the reason or process of the questioned action or cause/result.

if your mate has a problem and it really concerns you, be safer than sorry and visit your Vet. Your Veterinarian wants you to have a healthy and happy pet/companion/lover as much and sometimes more then you do. But please take into account that unlike a human hospital, a veterinary hospital is not underwritten, and money lost directly affects them. They will work with you on budgets, or you can find one that will.

There are a lot of charities around that will also help you to include shot clinics and cheep spay neuter clinics.

These topics really concerned me as I read the question and got the feedback from people. I will try to make this simple to follow and easy to find what you are looking for by scrolling down. Questions can be posted and answered as best available. Some may refer you back to the main text. All answers are directed to guide human sexual contact. This is not a dog breeding guide.

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE K-9 LIFESPAN

Taking into account proper medical care, love and food and breeding:

Small breed 14-21 yrs
Medium breed 14-18 yrs
Large breed 12-16 yrs
Giant breed 9-12 yrs

This will not cover every case and is only an average of ages. There will be exceptions.

HORMONES AND HEAT

An intact bitch between heats and a spayed bitch will have the same hormone levels. Estrogen in particular was brought up. Estrogen is produced in more than the ovaries. When the ovaries are removed the estrogen levels will remain the same. Estrogen deficiency will be marked by incontinence and or bed wetting. The valve at the bladder is estrogen controlled. So as there is less estrogen, bladder control becomes an issue and can be treated by your veterinarian.

Progesterone is the main hormone for heats, it prepares the bitch for breeding and pregnancy. It sets the time for ovulation and thus optimal breeding times. This is the primary hormone that will cause heats, not estrogen.

Pyomietrea,

Pyometra is always fatal if untreated

This is a deadly condition commonly seen in unsprayed bitches and cases where the uterus was not removed but the ovaries were (mostly in Europe). If you live in Europe you will need to ask if the vet will remove the uterine horns as well to avoid this.
Your sperm can cause pyometra because its job is to enter the uterus, then it dies and can cause infection.

My dog is always in heat, she never stops

No, you are not the luckiest guy in the world.

This is bad, very bad. This means that there is a problem with her ovaries, most likely cancer benign or malignant may apply, but a problem of some sort has cause hormonal imbalance and will cause your bitch to toxify and die.

Are there any canine STDs?

Yes, brucellosis.

This is a bacterial disease that can be transmitted from animals to humans and humans to animals. It is form touching vaginal secretions, afterbirth or from the male mucus or ejaculate. Once infected it is very difficult to get rid of but is treatable. There will be side effects however.

This will cause abortions or miscarriages and infertility. It also affects the joints and other body systems.

Is it possible to have sex with a spayed bitch? (Feel free to see the rest of the conversation about this subject by scrolling down to the replies)
You are not going to have much luck with a bitch that has been spayed as a puppy because her sex organs will never fully develop. Vets say they can spay as early as 8 weeks old. If you are going to spay to prevent unwanted puppies and/or potential health problems, it's recommended you wait until after her second heat (and possibly even after she's had sex) to have the procedure done. Otherwise, it's going to be very challenging (if even possible) for her to be accepting and able to have intercourse.

You mention that there are a few medium sized dog breeds that can accommodate a human cock. Can you share which breeds those are?

You mention that there are a few medium sized dog breeds that can accommodate a human cock. Can you share which breeds those are?
There are a few, but it really is a gamble. A list of breeds I've heard men successfully mate with... Boarder collies, Australian Shepherd, Huskies on the smaller end of the spectrum, corgis, beagles, samoyeds, coonhounds, and dalmatians. I wouldn't go in expecting the majority of these breeds to be able to take an average human sized cock with ease, but there are some that can. Realistically, trying to have sex with a female dog smaller than 50 lbs is a giant gamble. Most of the time I recommend 55lbs and larger, although there have been some cases where a 35lb dog could take a regular human sized cock with ease.

There are two major indicators to look out for. 1) How wide the hip are on the female dog. 2) How large the cock is on average for the male dog of any given breed. Beagles are a good example of the latter case. They tend to be compact but the males tend of have pretty large tools compared to their relatively small size. With that you can generally expect a female beagle to be equipped to handle the male's equipment. But it all boils down to a case-by-case bases. But again, 55lbs or larger is your safest bet for a human male with an average sized penis length, and an average sized penis girth.

There are a few, but it really is a gamble. A list of breeds I've heard men successfully mate with... Boarder collies, Australian Shepherd, Huskies on the smaller end of the spectrum, corgis, beagles, samoyeds, coonhounds, and dalmatians. I wouldn't go in expecting the majority of these breeds to be able to take an average human sized cock with ease, but there are some that can. Realistically, trying to have sex with a female dog smaller than 50 lbs is a giant gamble. Most of the time I recommend 55lbs and larger, although there have been some cases where a 35lb dog could take a regular human sized cock with ease.

There are two major indicators to look out for. 1) How wide the hip are on the female dog. 2) How large the cock is on average for the male dog of any given breed. Beagles are a good example of the latter case. They tend to be compact but the males tend of have pretty large tools compared to their relatively small size. With that you can generally expect a female beagle to be equipped to handle the male's equipment. But it all boils down to a case-by-case bases. But again, 55lbs or larger is your safest bet for a human male with an average sized penis length, and an average sized penis girth.
Is it safe to conclude that you're good if the male's girth/size are larger than your own?

Is it safe to conclude that you're good if the male's girth/size are larger than your own?
Not always, usually the male dog's penis enters semi flaccid and expands once he's fully inside her. While the mechanics of a human penis is to stroke until reaching orgasm, all the while getting larger as you approach orgasm. Sometimes mating for the female is uncomfortable and even painful because the male is too large, or the female's vaginal tract is too tight. This type of pain is more common with female canines that haven't birthed pups, and especially canines that are younger virgins. Usually females of the same breed can safely mate with their male counterparts, but it doesn't always mean that it will be painless for her. It's best to finger her gently with clean/washed fingers and very short nails, to gage the size of her tract. That's of course if she's okay with you fingering her in the first place. Stretching through continuous fingering may be needed, but not always. It's something you'll have to play by ear.

A friend of my has a female border collie and he allows me to do things with her (she ass well allows it) but i never seem to get more then a finger in. she is 2/3 years old, would it be possible if she is in heat?

A friend of my has a female border collie and he allows me to do things with her (she ass well allows it) but i never seem to get more then a finger in. she is 2/3 years old, would it be possible if she is in heat?
You mean she is only 8month old ? Definitely not if so, wait until 2nd heat before penetrative sex, until then only fingering is allowed afaik

There are a few, but it really is a gamble. A list of breeds I've heard men successfully mate with... Boarder collies, Australian Shepherd, Huskies on the smaller end of the spectrum, corgis, beagles, samoyeds, coonhounds, and dalmatians. Realistically, trying to have sex with a female dog smaller than 50 lbs is a giant gamble.
although there have been some cases where a 35lb dog could take a regular human sized cock with ease.
Beagles are a good example of the latter case.
But it all boils down to a case-by-case bases. But again, 55lbs or larger is your safest bet for a human male with an average sized penis length, and an average sized penis girth.

#1 Very rightly so, you missed out on X breed mutts or off spring off many mutt bitches through the generations, aka former street dogs or dumped former house pets (bad mannered owners). From the material out there it seams that nature isn't kind, so they get use to pretty much anything that comes their way so being bred by male human zoo once or a group is the least path of resistance to survive. They are easy game with bowl/s of food, hence why some zoo pussy lovers prefer them over many years with tied & tested methods.

#2 You did touch on bred then pregnant bitches + given birth - that's one main ways for a human male to be able fully mate (length + girth) with a much smaller bitch even if it's her first time with a human. It even surprises me to this day with what can be done; If you can get head in with some ease then some more for wiggle room (relaxing muscles for further expansion) not all about depth at first but more you slowly plunge it in her on a continuous basis more deeper she will go to some point in many cases, all in her lubed up wet out stretched pussy. (personal experience) To where the bitch does in heat to out of heat is on each dog, though many will take it on both some on either.

#1 + 2 A: Had a friend that adopted a smaller street X mutt bitch... Yes he'd been feeding her & screwing her for weeks on end she'd return. Vet visit & cleaned up, his own love machine on 4 legs was his words; He wasn't joking, when he told me 'to go forth with', while had I her for a week which turned to 2 weeks while on dog sitting duty. Regularly if not daily as he asked, I loaned him a soft bed & few hours to reconnect before he left with her. A natural progression of a trusted friendship with both & regular visitors, need not to say all the pleasure the small group of us have experienced with her outright, not as tight nor shallow any more but loosens up to lot of depth from all the cocks that have stretched her out with of many wild shaking spasms (orgasms) either while holding her tight or after releasing her. A bemused & loved (not abused) lady to all of us.

#3 The second is the long & hard way by slowly easing of the said muscle entrance area with one's fingers - lots of foreplay with lube then many hours of time. It's something for die hard zoos with much loved pets that all too willingly allow it to happen (brilliant). The results can vary.....

#3 A: Another closet zoo maybe? (reading inbetween the lines of his life style + remarks) He had her from a young puppy, (not spayed - X staffy) I got on know her early on from often chatting to him passing the time (friendly), he passed away in hospital the bitch dog was most likely in her 3rd season & the family offered her to me..... I accepted with wonder was my thoughts about him was correct. It didn't take long to see that I was 75% right, foreplay/licking cock normal when playing with her bits - so relaxed & forthcoming. Anal wise not her first time, she loved it. Pussy wise (vice tight) - a virgin but I could tell he'd played with her with this but never got it passed her out lips. Up to her next heat I worked on her forbidden hole, fingers lube & time. When her natural mating urge came two of us there, no bother - swollen muffin twitching with my every touch. I'd stretched her enough & doggy style sent it deep, on the second push gone was her virginity & was loving the wet warm pussy around my member later filling.

The other person was a first timer, always wondered, that day he became a real man + zoo lover. His eyes glued to what was happening me explaining, him wiggling it around trying to find her vaginal tract past her outer lips, me pulling her butt up, his push - eyes closed loud gasp as he felt her warmth & wetness on his full length. Him pumping her like a cheap whore (lots of slapping) going for the long haul, me telling him during this is why men fuck animal pussy mostly dogs, telling him to hold her tight as she will try to pull off shaking from her spasm & to slam her hard on his last stroke to fill her up - him looking at me with deep worry. My cheeky remark, you cannot get her pregnant - give it to her.
That release of fear & knowledge increased his pace then rightfully so slammed it home hard, grunting like wild man her shuddering & trying to pull as his grip getting stronger as they both came hard. Telling him to pull out & let her lick him clean, he does but that rough dog tongue got all him hard again poor soul. So instructed him on screwing her missionary. He was fucking her all night & next day seeing her going back & fourth from me to him like a horny dog. Over that heat cycle I let him get all the time he needed plus with myself, she didn't ask for much more - the sex never stopped after her in-heat cycle we both enjoyed then others was asked sometimes bringing with their own to share.

Third that she's a natural flexible bitch dog that will take any cock in her wet hole given you present it enough times to her to allow her relax her inner muscles for your head of your penis to slip in & past her two inner muscles to you fully in her warm hole.

Yeah she's intact. Got her from a local reputable breeder and I've been back several times since. We've had several nice long talks about the breed and about my dog in particular. He said that salukis are known for not going into season until they feel like they are ready for it. This is an extremely old breed going back thousands of years, so they aren't like typical dogs who go into heat early.

I remember one of the very first things he told me was to not let a vet talk me into getting her spayed. There's no reason for it and it's expensive as well as risky for the dog. Additionally I bought her when she was only 5 months old and there was never any scar where the spay takes place.

I'm still very much wanting to know what this tight spot is. I'm guessing not a hymen. Though it feels like a membrane with a hole in it that is maybe 5mm wide that doesn't stretch. That's not what it would feel like if it was just her clenching, would it? Or maybe this is simply because she hasn't been in season yet?
A membrane with a small hole in it sounds like the exact definition of a hymn also you can not spay her if you don't want to but dozens of clinical studies have repeatedly shown spaying is one of the safest medical procedures you can put a pet through.

I don't know if there is a vet treatment or medicine (I'm sure there is; I'll probably look into that), but I have read that pregnancy will "reset" her uterus, and that if she has pups every few years the chances of pyometra are low. Also, it's more prominent in some breeds than others, and some un-bred, intact girls may never have any problems (whether they are having sex or not). They are more at risk when they get older, but IMO you should have them full-stayed when they reach their "golden years" to protect against pyometra and ovarian cancer.
From what I understand, there is a "spaying" operation gaining popularity where they remove the uterus only, but leave the ovaries and vagina. The dog gets to keep her natural sex hormones (which studies show is healthier for them), and still have heat cycles if, I remember correctly. They may be at risk of ovarian cancer later in life.
A overy retaining spay is gaining popularity it does still leave them at risk of ovarian cancer but it's actually quite a rare condition pyo or uterine cancer is WAY more common

A overy retaining spay is gaining popularity it does still leave them at risk of ovarian cancer but it's actually quite a rare condition pyo or uterine cancer is WAY more common

This why I think many would prefer getting their tubes tied (female) but leaving all the working bits in place so not have as many issues in the future or reversed to breed them. You can keep a mating pair together 365 day a year not split them up when the bitch goes into heat if you don't unwanted surprises letting nature take it's course but no outcome. So the "spaying" option doesn't look as of a idea as it first did to many. If they have a illness or health scare then you can think about removing certain bits to make their life better as last course of action.

It's that time again to ask about this topic.

If you scroll up, you can see old posts by me asking regarding my girl who was going into heat for the first time. I've come to terms with the fact that because of her breed, she's simply too small to mate with and it's going to stay that way. She's had two heats now and is about 3 1/2 years old. She's a fantastic and beautiful dog, but she's just too small to mate with.

HOWEVER... I have a second dog now, who I have not introduced to this community. She's a lot bigger. I got her as a pup in February 2021 at 9 weeks of age. Now, she is 9 months old and weighs 74 pounds. She has not gone into heat yet, but she's been changing physically and I wanted to share that here.

In the last month or two, she's gotten nipples, and they are not big like a pregnant bitch, but they are visible. Her vulva has also gotten a lot bigger, especially in the last month. I suspect she may go into heat soon, and a couple of the intact male dogs from the dog park agree, in that they are particularly interested in her pussy.

She has NOT started spotting yet, so I'm not sure if this is a false heat or what. I've been experimenting with her to see what she likes.

She very much enjoys a pussy rubbing and will hump when I do it. Also, she enjoys when I put a finger inside. The vestibule is a lot bigger than my other dog's. A finger slips inside super easy, with almost no resistance. At the end of the vestibule, there is the tight ring which leads to the vagina. This is nearly a full finger-length inside, and I can put a whole digit of my middle finger past the opening while the rest of my finger is buried to the hilt. She enjoys when I thrust in and out of her with a finger and gets excited after I pull it out, licking it and then chasing her tail for a while.

Here's where we get to my questions.

I cannot fit TWO fingers inside. I've tried. I can fit two fingers in just a little ways, maybe half way in before it is FIRMLY too tight to go further in. The walls of her pussy are extremely unyielding to pressure as I try to push in more. I pay very close attention to her comfort level, and she DOES NOT MIND when I do this, however she is simply too small to fit 2 fingers inside all the way. I keep thinking I'm hurting her when I push but she shows no signs of pain and is just casually standing there looking around at interesting things that catch her eye. In fact, when I push harder, it hurts my fingers! It's that tight.

What I'm wondering is the reason for this tightness. If it's simply that she has not gone into heat yet, then that's fine. It would explain things. But maybe that's not it. If she does go into heat, won't that make things even tighter? Again, one finger goes in super easy. Two... impossible because it's like there is a firm wall made of bone or something preventing anything wider going in. Of course I know it's not bone. After all, pups come out so somehow it has to be able to stretch. Just right now it is NOT stretchy in the slightest. It is firm.

Regarding mating, well, I'm well endowed unfortunately (what an odd thing to say). My penis is considerably more girth than 2 fingers. So mating with her is literally impossible even though she's happy to let me try. I can't even get the head in but she likes when I rub it up and down her lips.

Any feedback is appreciated. Hoping she does go into heat soon and that it will fix the tightness problem. Hoping that this is all simply because she is only 9 months old. She's a big breed, and at 74 pounds, she's a bigger dog than many adults who I know are big enough to mate with. If you have any insight, please let me know.

Last edited:
Now, she is 9 months old and weighs 74 pounds. She has not gone into heat yet,
I cannot fit TWO fingers inside. I've tried. I can fit two fingers in just a little ways, maybe half way in before it is FIRMLY too tight to go further in. The walls of her pussy are extremely unyielding to pressure as I try to push in more.
My girl was basically the same way before her first heat, one finger was all that she could fit and it wouldn’t go in very deep. She came into her first heat at 8.5 months and weighed 76 pounds I think.

When she came into heat last month it felt like she was swollen shut. After the swelling went down and she went into standing heat she was wide open and I could easily slip a finger in as far as it would reach (she even milked it which felt amazing).
To put it bluntly, if you are sexually active with your dog before her first heat you should stop immediately. You're basically being sexually active with a prepubescent child. Sure this "child" has 4 legs, a tail, and fur, but it doesn't make it any less wrong. Likely you are causing her more damage than you realize. To reiterate what I've said a page ago, yes, there are zoos that have gotten away with being sexually active with female dogs on their first heat. But this is something that is highly unwise. The potential to unintentionally cause harm (both physical and phycological) is significantly higher when they are younger and still developing down there as well as mentally. Their vaginal walls have not matured and are highly sensitive and one tiny miscalculation could mean a lot of pain for her. Pain which she'll likely associate with any sexual activity moving forward.

I would not advise rubbing nor cunnilingus either. Even if they seemingly enjoy it their minds are still immature and they are still trying to figure out the world around them. Let them figure it out first. It's best not to complicate their development cycle by adding sex into the mix too early. As again, this has the very real potential of manifesting itself into unwanted and negative behaviors such as neuroticism. When a female dog enters her first heat she will likely be confused and scared. She's experiencing a surge of hormones with her still developing body and mind. It's best to just cuddle with her, attend to her needs extra thoroughly, and make sure she sees you as a very comforting figure in her life. Someone she can depend on and someone that loves her. This is the bond you want her to have with you in this stage of development. It's best to experiment with sexual activities on her second heat when her mind has matured a bit more.

It's that time again to ask about this topic.

If you scroll up, you can see old posts by me asking regarding my girl who was going into heat for the first time. I've come to terms with the fact that because of her breed, she's simply too small to mate with and it's going to stay that way. She's had two heats now and is about 3 1/2 years old. She's a fantastic and beautiful dog, but she's just too small to mate with.

HOWEVER... I have a second dog now, who I have not introduced to this community. She's a lot bigger. I got her as a pup in February 2021 at 9 weeks of age. Now, she is 9 months old and weighs 74 pounds. She has not gone into heat yet, but she's been changing physically and I wanted to share that here.

In the last month or two, she's gotten nipples, and they are not big like a pregnant bitch, but they are visible. Her vulva has also gotten a lot bigger, especially in the last month. I suspect she may go into heat soon, and a couple of the intact male dogs from the dog park agree, in that they are particularly interested in her pussy.

She has NOT started spotting yet, so I'm not sure if this is a false heat or what. I've been experimenting with her to see what she likes.

She very much enjoys a pussy rubbing and will hump when I do it. Also, she enjoys when I put a finger inside. The vestibule is a lot bigger than my other dog's. A finger slips inside super easy, with almost no resistance. At the end of the vestibule, there is the tight ring which leads to the vagina. This is nearly a full finger-length inside, and I can put a whole digit of my middle finger past the opening while the rest of my finger is buried to the hilt. She enjoys when I thrust in and out of her with a finger and gets excited after I pull it out, licking it and then chasing her tail for a while.

Here's where we get to my questions.

I cannot fit TWO fingers inside. I've tried. I can fit two fingers in just a little ways, maybe half way in before it is FIRMLY too tight to go further in. The walls of her pussy are extremely unyielding to pressure as I try to push in more. I pay very close attention to her comfort level, and she DOES NOT MIND when I do this, however she is simply too small to fit 2 fingers inside all the way. I keep thinking I'm hurting her when I push but she shows no signs of pain and is just casually standing there looking around at interesting things that catch her eye. In fact, when I push harder, it hurts my fingers! It's that tight.

What I'm wondering is the reason for this tightness. If it's simply that she has not gone into heat yet, then that's fine. It would explain things. But maybe that's not it. If she does go into heat, won't that make things even tighter? Again, one finger goes in super easy. Two... impossible because it's like there is a firm wall made of bone or something preventing anything wider going in. Of course I know it's not bone. After all, pups come out so somehow it has to be able to stretch. Just right now it is NOT stretchy in the slightest. It is firm.

Regarding mating, well, I'm well endowed unfortunately (what an odd thing to say). My penis is considerably more girth than 2 fingers. So mating with her is literally impossible even though she's happy to let me try. I can't even get the head in but she likes when I rub it up and down her lips.

Any feedback is appreciated. Hoping she does go into heat soon and that it will fix the tightness problem. Hoping that this is all simply because she is only 9 months old. She's a big breed, and at 74 pounds, she's a bigger dog than many adults who I know are big enough to mate with. If you have any insight, please let me know.
just one question:
what the fuck is wrong with you?

fingering a 9 month old puppy and wondering why is she so tight, before she even had the chance to fully develop....
you're basically a pedo.. hopefully, she'll suffer no lasting damage if you just stop immediately.

You guys are right. Too many of us have let ourselves get out of control and ultimately there is no one else to blame but ourselves. I am totally guilty and I own it, I regret it and if the outcome is that I never get to have an intimate bond with my partner, well I deserve that.
Personally I will be re-evaluating who I talk to own on here as I have been guilty of falling under their influence and taking things too far too fast. I’m completely ashamed of myself and the way I have contributed to this awful culture of masturbatory relationships with non-humans. I appreciate all who have helped me to realize this and I ask for forgiveness knowing full well I may not receive it. It is time to do better for my partner and for the community. To both I offer my deepest apologies.

You guys are right. Too many of us have let ourselves get out of control and ultimately there is no one else to blame but ourselves. I am totally guilty and I own it, I regret it and if the outcome is that I never get to have an intimate bond with my partner, well I deserve that.
Personally I will be re-evaluating who I talk to own on here as I have been guilty of falling under their influence and taking things too far too fast. I’m completely ashamed of myself and the way I have contributed to this awful culture of masturbatory relationships with non-humans. I appreciate all who have helped me to realize this and I ask for forgiveness knowing full well I may not receive it. It is time to do better for my partner and for the community. To both I offer my deepest apologies.
you're @Ebonstar?

it's not about asking for or getting forgiveness from strangers on the internet. it's about our partners getting the best life possible. letting a puppy just be a puppy is a start of that.

Back