Whats your 'weirdest' kink?

I have a few weird ones I have been discovering as of late,
1. I found myself really into degradation, like, straight up, being humiliated and stuff
2. This is for very specific circumstances, but if I am displeased with my bf for some specific reason, I end up developing a cheating fetish, which gets stronger the closer the person is to said bf.
3. Pet play kink, like, being treated like a pet, even outside of sex, with the collars, petting, leashes, nametag, being made to eat from bowls on the floor etc
4. and a tad bit of water sport I suppose
I love pet play! Closest I've come to a real zoo experience, sadly.

Enjoying breast feeding adults in our circle. At the time we had 23 willing sucklers, so only needed the pump when no feeders were around.
We made ice cream, cream for coffee, smoothies, shakes, lubricant, and mostly, quenching a thirst for a flavor most of us have forgotten from our infant years.

Not particularly sure how it happened to begin with, or when it become such a thrill for me. but after my gfs husky had dropped his load in her I’d follow up but made sure I come down from basically on top of her and make her arch her back so her box was pointed sky high and nothing would spill and I’d put my load in to. Worked out I had to keep on pumping a good 20 seconds after I came to churn it up to an easier consistency to suck out. I’d roll her on her back and spread her legs, get a good seal on her perfect hole and get as much as possible from in her to in my mouth. Carell up her body and kiss passionately passing my mouthful of whatever was left of the husky’s load and most of my load all churned up to like a bubbly consistency and gently slide back into her. We’d make a fucking mess of our faces and I’d usually get another load off in that time and if she hadn’t cum at all yet we’d get her off too.

TLDR: I will suck dog cum and human cum out of the box they were deposited in and then pass it to my partners mouth and continue to fuck

I guess I would say some of my more niche kinks include humiliation, being treated like a sex toy, and CNC. I've even fantasized about taking things to the extreme and allowing someone I trust a lot to roofie me, but because there's no way to include safewords or similar precautions that stays a fantasy.

Breastfeeding, pee, sounding. I also fantasize about being a love in butler of sorts for a couple. Where I worked for my shelter and food and kept the house up and served them.

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
I am finding the BNWO or race play to be extremely interesting

Enjoying breast feeding adults in our circle. At the time we had 23 willing sucklers, so only needed the pump when no feeders were around.
We made ice cream, cream for coffee, smoothies, shakes, lubricant, and mostly, quenching a thirst for a flavor most of us have forgotten from our infant years.
That’s so freaking cool, and hot!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰 gosh, I would love that, to be pumped and feed people… if I could produce milk from my huge teats… 🥰🥰🥰

I tried using a catheter which is a tool made for sounding so logically it should work well.
Nope, hurts like hell. Can not recommend. :D
Perhaps you used a diameter that's too thick to be comfortable? Honestly one of my biggest turn-ons is to draw a guy's fresh cumload up into a catheter and then (after lubing it up thoroughly, of course) slide it down my dick until it's near my prostate and slowly force his cum back out inside me while withdrawing it, leaving me with that truly exquisite feeling of all your "man plumbing" being full of cum that happens naturally, but all too briefly, before an orgasm. I've always used a pediatric catheter, though, usually a 10 French, which I don't think is even as big around as a piece of cooked spaghetti. That makes them super flexible and the shorter length also help me from getting overzealous and accidentally reaching my bladder.

Usually I only feel a tiny bit of discomfort as the tip passes beneath my pubic bone, but the entire rest of the experience is breathtakingly pleasant and sets my mind ablaze with the intimacy of knowing I'm about to feel another guy's cum in places where typically only my own could be. Once it's all up there and the catheter is back out, it becomes a contest of wills between my desire to keep enjoying that sensation of fullness in my dick and deeper plumbing and the desperate urge to orgasm and watch it shooting out of me with my own cum right behind it. I got introduced to this by the first guy I ever had sex with and once with him I managed to hold off just under three hours with his cum in there, which was such a wild experience as I believe it liquified inside me and began to trickle back down into my balls, as they started to feel extremely warm and swollen, as well as a bit achy, but in a good way. In the few times I've done it with others as I've gotten older, I find it a nearly Herculean feat to even make it to the one hour mark.

Cumming a double load like that is its own special kind of pleasure too, as your body has to spasm twice as long to empty itself out, not only prolonging the pleasure of your orgasm but also leaving those muscles inside a bit sore afterwards, which feels so hot. It's also hot seeing the consistency change of your cum shots between his load and your own, since the extra time generally means his will be thinner and shoot farther. Overall I just think it's an amazing way for two guys to be intimate in an unconventional way, and the fact that the sensations involved are so pleasant is just icing on the cake.

Sadly, I have yet to have a real canine experience of my own despite fantasizing about it for what feels like forever. I hope that when it finally does come to pass that I'm able to get to experience this special bond with him by filling myself up with his cum through my dick, too.

Not sure how "weird" or "out there," per se, but my ex-wife and I got really into sleep sex. As in, I used her while she slept. I am really into it, but have to take some time to focus on other aspects of my life since uh, she's ex lol.

Watersports.

Not like, watersports watersports, more like watersports for it's perverted psychological sense. It's like; watching someone pee makes them seem very vulnerable and weak or it's kind of intruding on something very private. In that sense, it arouses me when someone peeps on me peeing, or it kind of enhances some idea if im getting off to something that's peeing. In the context of this forum, peeing animals turns me on not for the pee itself, but just seeing the animal so vulnerable like that.

Weird stuff. I won't ever drink piss though.

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
As a bi male I do love being being split roasted with more cocks waiting, and I always want the guys to piss and cum down my throat.

I have crazy cum obsession… and luckily my BF too … we have tons of frozen cum and used condoms in the freezer, and we love to play with them
Wow… I love cum too….💦😍. what kinds of things do you do with the frozen cum? First time I have heard of this kink… 🤔🥰

Wow… I love cum too….💦😍. what kinds of things do you do with the frozen cum? First time I have heard of this kink… 🤔🥰
Use it as lube (it go és perfect smell to the whole room 😅), simply eat it, put it into foods-drinks, to our cocks before sucking

I have crazy cum obsession… and luckily my BF too … we have tons of frozen cum and used condoms in the freezer, and we love to play with them
And I forgot to mention cum rags … I love to wear crispy clothes with dozens of dried loads on them

<deleted>
I am pretty sure you understand why your previous post was deleted and that it was not an invitation to repost it.
So warning point for you and automatic ban based on your point collection on top.

While I mentioned a couple of my more niche kinks earlier, I don't think they're my weirdest. I've actually been debating if I should post what I think would qualify as my weirdest because it's actually really hard and would definitely be considered violent, even though I really only like it if it's all completely voluntary. That also means it only goes for humans, because animals definitely can't ASK for this. But I tend to believe that if you have to ask if it's okay to post, it's better to err on the side of caution and not post...

Strictly vanilla stuff. Missionary on Sunday mornings and absolutely no oral sex.
/S

Back