Whats your 'weirdest' kink?

Alright, here’s one, never admitted it before so here seems like an appropriate place 😂

Really into lactation and for a while the biggest thing I’ve wanted is to be breastfed by a lass whilst she gets knotted by a big doggo at the same time 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fucking hell that’s hot. I’m gay but something about breastfeeding and lactation drives me crazy

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
Hmmm… I think mine would be piss play, cum play, inducing lactation, milking /hucow, and breeding… besides the zoophilia kinks… 🥰

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
I think getting turned on by putting stuff or organisms into your urethra is pretty rough.

I LOVE cilantro! 😍😍🥰 oops 🙊 I forgot about mentioning sounding.
I want to try sounding, someone take control of my cock and sliding different rods down my urethra and then letting me take control of their pussy and inserting rods into their urethra

Is consensual non-consent a kink? 🤔 I’m kinda into that… or maybe that’s what light bondage is…? 😅

Piss play and omorashi/piss desperation/wetting (not into diapers though) are probably my strangest aside from zoo stuff. Though i enjoy male hucow/lactation as well 👍

My weirdest kink other then zoo would be my humiliation kink I grew up very religious so that’s probably where it comes from but people seeing me naked or doing sexual things is seriously humiliating to me and I hate it yet it turns me on so much not sure how I hate it and love it at the same time
That makes perfect sense. I've done quite a lot of BDSM with ex-religious girls into shame and humiliation. It's a powerfully erotic tool! Sex in churches in graveyards is a particular kink of mine

Back