ZooVille Title/Ranking System

Crunching the numbers I may become 'Esteemed' sometime in 2024 but the likelihood of 'Prized' or 'Supreme' probably not before I check out. I have a life apart from ZV the majority of which is caring daily for over a dozen equine companions, lovers and partners.

Honestly I can't figure out where the forums Prized and Supreme members find the time to post so many posts. I doubt there are many, if any, equine caretakers/keepers that have achieved such status if they have more than one equine partner.

I've also noticed that it's likely that those that post tons are 'youngsters' and doing it from their smart phones...

Crunching the numbers I may become 'Esteemed' sometime in 2024 but the likelihood of 'Prized' or 'Supreme' probably not before I check out. I have a life apart from ZV the majority of which is caring daily for over a dozen equine companions, lovers and partners.

Honestly I can't figure out where the forums Prized and Supreme members find the time to post so many posts. I doubt there are many, if any, equine caretakers/keepers that have achieved such status if they have more than one equine partner.

I've also noticed that it's likely that those that post tons are 'youngsters' and doing it from their smart phones...
Yea there's a lot of people on here that seriously need to take a break sometime. It's usually the same few people that make the whole experience less enjoyable for others.

Like you said, they likely have no life or too much time on their hands.

I use this forum from my phone and from my pc. When I'm out and about or at work and bored I hop on on my phone and see what's news.

Yep, everyone is talking about how they feel about this issue and what can be done. Thats my solution. I’m not committed to this idea and there are certainly reasons against it but that’s my two cents.

Back