Zoophilia Wiki Updates

dogluver101

Staff member
The Zoophilia Wiki, since 2020 has been a growing web page to be the main resource of information relating to Zoophilia, it's history, and culture.
There has not been too much to add considering the amount of information on the site. We agree there is some information that needs updated, revised, or removed due to relevance.
The past couple of days I worked on getting pages in the proper categories due to some not being assigned one.

A few pages have been updated due to spelling errors, some grammar, and to keep the articles less biased focused. While not perfect, some may still need work.
Various editors that were previously on, can still make changes if needed, or if they need anything, feel free to DM me.
The visual editor works, so no need to know Wiki coding, as the visual editor can provide all the features for that.

Discussion pages can be used for various pages to list any comments other editors can review. As always, any changes are done by editors that have an account. Though discussions may be public until I can see if its possible to hide those. Though they can be deleted if no more discussions are needed.

If others have comments on what should be updated/added or reviewed, feel free to let us know. Pes, and ZTHorse is also on the wiki.

If new visitors do not know about our wiki, they can be viewed here: https://zoophilia.wiki

Back