Zoophilia dreams

Myrra

Tourist
A few times in my life I've had dreams involving animals, both sexual and normal. One dream that still sticks with me to this day was where I was married to a beautiful female doberman and we had a home out in the woods together. That dream made me feel so happy and fulfilled that when I woke up i felt utterly crushed.

Have any of you ever experienced dreams like that?

Ive had dreams where animals have flashed me their pussies. Like I'm out on a stroll and I see a deer and it lifts it's tail. I've never had a "normal" zoophilia dream. Just sexual ones.

I don't really dream, unfortunately. I wish I did, especially lucid dreaming.

That would be so hot to be able to lucid dream and have myself getting fucked by all sorts of big hard animal cocks.

If only I could lucid dream. It seems like fun, but it's only for the gifted few.

I'm not a very good dreamer, my memory from my dreams is super superficial. One I did manage to remember though, involved walking down this stony path to a lioness's den, and having a great time with her. That's pretty much the only zoo dream I can recall from memory.

I have, it was about my old dog. I dreamt that I fucked her, and I remember it feeling pretty good, but that was along time ago and I don’t remember much. Haven’t had another one since.

Most of my dreams involve me getting interrupted by someone, or being unable to find a safe place. Typical dreams involve dogs and horses. However, I've had a few successful dreams:

* One dream involving a very large wolf face fucking me while I laid on my back
* A couple dreams having sex with a mare (one mini, a couple full size)
* A couple dreams having sex with a dog
* One dream having missionary sex with a lioness in heat. This one is my favorite so far.

There is actually two times I dreamed about zoo stuff it was very hot and I liked it ♥
- Having a sexual intercourse with a Japanese dog
- Second dream I had I was finally able to suck a horse for the first time, needed to hide from my family tho because I don't know why we were in their garden in the back haha

I have had many zoo dreams. In them is me having a consensual sex with female dogs most time. And every time I do dream of it, it’s amazing and feels so real but only to be awaken to being a wet dream with me spewing all over my shorts.

honestly the same kind of dream i can have with human women, but with male animals. Romantic ones to sexual ones.
I do remember some well:

* One dream were i was married openly to a german shephred, with familly and friends congratulating us, and later having a real doggo familly.
* A more kinky one where i worked as a farm animal relief expert. Not like a breeding slave, but as a prostitue for animals lol.
* And a weird one where public nudity was not only legal but fashionable, but with all sexual matters being taboo and no one even hetero could talk of such things so being with animals was both okay and not okay and had to hide in a bunker ? there was more but it was wild

honestly the same kind of dream i can have with human women, but with male animals. Romantic ones to sexual ones.
I do remember some well:

* One dream were i was married openly to a german shephred, with familly and friends congratulating us, and later having a real doggo familly.
* A more kinky one where i worked as a farm animal relief expert. Not like a breeding slave, but as a prostitue for animals lol.
* And a weird one where public nudity was not only legal but fashionable, but with all sexual matters being taboo and no one even hetero could talk of such things so being with animals was both okay and not okay and had to hide in a bunker ? there was more but it was wild
The wedding dream sounds almost exactly as one I've had myself except it was with a female doberman. That's one of those dreams i desperately wish i could go back to ;)

A few times in my life I've had dreams involving animals, both sexual and normal. One dream that still sticks with me to this day was where I was married to a beautiful female doberman and we had a home out in the woods together. That dream made me feel so happy and fulfilled that when I woke up i felt utterly crushed.

Had this really awesome dream last night. I remember I met this couple and she was making out with a racoon. It turned out we were headed to the same long term job site and we all started to get to know each other. She was beautiful and he was hot, and we were all bi and into animals. Don't think we had sex in the dream, but it was hot and steamy, and we really understood each other and were able to be open and honest. One of those large time scale dreams that seemed to last for weeks. Woke up feeling stoked and thinking what a great dream it was. Can be a bit of a lonely life with secret like this. Was a wonderful dream.

Had this really awesome dream last night. I remember I met this couple and she was making out with a racoon. It turned out we were headed to the same long term job site and we all started to get to know each other. She was beautiful and he was hot, and we were all bi and into animals. Don't think we had sex in the dream, but it was hot and steamy, and we really understood each other and were able to be open and honest. One of those large time scale dreams that seemed to last for weeks. Woke up feeling stoked and thinking what a great dream it was. Can be a bit of a lonely life with secret like this. Was a wonderful dream.
Aww that sounds like a really nice and hot dream. I fully understand having it linger with you long after you wake up too. And you're right it does get rather lonely at times.

I do remember some well:

I always have that first dream that you talked about. That I find my k9 and we are married and no one thinks any less of it and yes we have a real doggy family.

I recently had one, in the beginning I was in a videogame with lots of armed people, I then got a mission to rescue two dogs from somewhere which quickly went to me french kissing a golden retriever

In another one I adopted a german shepard-ish doggo but he ran around without a leash outside so it was very chaotic

I don't know if this counts, but I have dreams about fucking dinosaurs and monsters all the time. I doubt dinosaurs actually had the dicks that I dream of, but it never hurts to fantasize.

Yes, ive had many!!! My first ever one was with 2 female pitbulls and they were just licking me all over. Usually if i think about it a lot before going to bed, i would dream about it.
BUT i will say, if you practice dream recall and work towards lucid dreaming that opens a whole new horizon. Lucid dreaming is life changing. I dont really use it for sexual aspects, i have a few times but being able to fly and go anywhere you want gives you a whole new zest for life. It took me 6 months to get good at lucid dreaming and its been an absolute BLAST. I've used a bunch of different mediations and even made myself my own "lucid dreaming bootcamp" and put some of my friends through it so they could lucid dream in 30 days. This is one of my fave topics hahaha

Definitely. In fact I would say my dreams are more zoo related than not. I had dreams about it all the time even before I actually tried it and it's only gotten more and more often since it's been so long since I last had a knot.

I have zoo dreams maybe a few times a year. dogs and horses have been my brain topic it chooses.
in before "Tarzans first wet dream was not about humans"

ugh yes i miss it so much i have pretty lucid dreams im knotted or get eaten out by dogs and it feels incredible. it’s like a special rare treat that i have those dreams though

Yeah. I’ve had a handful of dreams involving zoophilia, and all sexual in nature. When I was much younger, I think 13, I remember having this dream that I was having sex with a jenny donkey, and it was one of the most mind blowing and lucid sexual dreams I have ever had to date. I have also had a couple involving some very hot bitches as well, but nothing compared to my female donkey dream. It was just nuts.

And then I woke up, and there was no donkey. :/

Back