Zoo exclusive but want a family

I'd love to have a committed, loving relationship and start a family with a lady who is active with male dogs, she could have as many kids and dogs as her heart desired. 😉😍

I know what I look for is rare. Not typical kind of "family", because I would love to have "company" of another ZOO person for a safety of the animals and usual conversations.

That is why I consider "zoo exclusive but want a family" a bit of oxymoron statement.

Hypocritical statements like "its ok for me to have sex (relationship) with animals, but not for the others" just makes me question someones mental capacity.
And people that come to treads which have "exclusive" in the name but only want to watch others have relationship with animals don't even deserve a comment.

That doesn't mean that exclusive people wont commit to a relationship. I think its quite the opposite, they commit even more because they know that they are a rarest bunch and that their "way" is most complicated comparing to other ones and because of it will do whatever they can to make that relationship work.

Back