Zoo Exclusive and Menstrual Irregularities / Phantom Pregnancy

This is why I made a whole thread about this topic. Look up "Dog semen, human egg fertilization".

Despite the barrier present I do think that if enough dog semen reaches the egg it will eventually break that barrier down and allow for the dog's semen to penetrate her egg. But even if this really does happen it will not produce and viable offspring - the genetics won't allow that.
If the genetics are not correct, the body will reject the bond and abort.

That "chick" used to come into B/F Chats with that story and a bunch of variations....didnt matter how many times a complaint was lodged, " she" was allowed to continue it.....vatiations included an underage sister, the Station owner buying the storyteller out of a brothel, the station owner being black, and the station owner running an "invitation only" beast ranch in either Australia or New Zealand. "He" seemed to be continually coming home from somewhere only to catch "her or her sister or both" tied to their preferred hounds. There was quite a bit more of the same each time the person showed up...I think " she " gave one of the mods a stiffy, so he let her stick around.

No matter what fantasy they come up with, the body does self checks and if all of the factors donā€™t line up, it aborts. No matter how much animal sperm is placed, it wonā€™t reproduce with a human egg.

Iā€™m only repeating what was told to me. I didnā€™t witness anything myself, so I canā€™t say it is or isnā€™t true. I met this couple on Quora. Whether they are the same poster on BF is unknown to me. The husband on Quora does run a sheep station and is quite knowledgeable about the subject as reflected by his many posts on animal breeding and ranching. He never identified himself as a zoo. He did make a post about a female who was in his employ that enjoyed dogs for sex. That was the only zoo related post he ever made, everything else was about animal breeding and ranching. I sent him a message and he wrote back to me telling me about what happened and then his wife gave even more information. Bullshit? Maybe, but this is how it went down. I donā€™t know if this was the same person on BF. I know the whole story seems unbelievable and I donā€™t know what to make of it myself. I do know there is an unrelated website on this subject. The author has written a two volume book on historical accounts of inter species ā€œaccidentsā€. Here is the link to that site:

Iā€™m only repeating what was told to me. I didnā€™t witness anything myself, so I canā€™t say it is or isnā€™t true. I met this couple on Quora. Whether they are the same poster on BF is unknown to me. The husband on Quora does run a sheep station and is quite knowledgeable about the subject as reflected by his many posts on animal breeding and ranching. He never identified himself as a zoo. He did make a post about a female who was in his employ that enjoyed dogs for sex. That was the only zoo related post he ever made, everything else was about animal breeding and ranching. I sent him a message and he wrote back to me telling me about what happened and then his wife gave even more information. Bullshit? Maybe, but this is how it went down. I donā€™t know if this was the same person on BF. I know the whole story seems unbelievable and I donā€™t know what to make of it myself. I do know there is an unrelated website on this subject. The author has written a two volume book on historical accounts of inter species ā€œaccidentsā€. Here is the link to that site:

Dude, you do realize you're spreading BS, right?

Iā€™m not intentionally spreading BS. I just wanted to share what was related to me. Believe it or disbelieve it, Itā€™s your choice.
There are two (obvious) reasons why this is not true. One is the science (short of some serious genetic engineering you won't see human-animal hybrids) and secondly, if it were true, we'd have seen these hybrids already.

look, not to be an ass here or call your friends out. I have had more sex with more dogs than most zoos or bestiality fetishist will even think about. If it were possible to become pregnant by a dog I would have become pregnant by a dog. I am not saying it can't happen...but yeah it can't happen.

look, not to be an ass here or call your friends out. I have had more sex with more dogs than most zoos or bestiality fetishist will even think about. If it were possible to become pregnant by a dog I would have become pregnant by a dog. I am not saying it can't happen...but yeah it can't happen.
If it could happen, it would be well known since more are active than most realize. The genetics have to match for it to happen. You would have a mix of several animal-human crossbreed about.

H-how did people find this out?
The hamsters eggs can be fertilized with human sperm when they remove the zona pellucida from the hamster eggs. The zona is responsible for keeping foreign sperm, and multiple sperm, from entering and fertilizing the egg. Some human females eggs lack the zona pellucida, it is absent. Could those womenā€™s eggs be fertilized by foreign sperm? Good question.

The hamsters eggs can be fertilized with human sperm when they remove the zona pellucida from the hamster eggs. The zona is responsible for keeping foreign sperm, and multiple sperm, from entering and fertilizing the egg. Some human females eggs lack the zona pellucida, it is absent. Could those womenā€™s eggs be fertilized by foreign sperm? Good question.
And it has a good answer. Youre claiming that the zona is absent in some women, now? A moment ago it was hamsters. You seem to be wavering between accepting the idea as fiction and then defending it as fact. This is the internet, pardner....bon jour, my name is Jacques, and I model for Von Furstenberg in my spare time. If human females COULD be impregnated, rule 34 would apply, OR the Daily Mirror Sunday ed. would have had pics by now. And, I will add so would this site, and B/F Before it.

H-how did people find this out?
Materials of many types are tested for reaction to other materials' presence. These are called reagents. They likely found the sperm/hamster connection, if there is one, the same way they've established that the blood of Horseshoe crabs clumps in the presence of certain impurities in some medications: by careful testing.
Edit: The connection, for sperm quality testing is viable, and is valued for ivf research. InVitro fertilization for human-human reproduction, that is. Several White Papers online specifically state though, that This hamster is, as far as is known, unique in the ability, and that post-penetration, further development is blocked within the Ovum. Cell division has never taken place.

Last edited:
Coz of unmatched chromosome numbers...never will a girl (human) could bear a puppy....
but i know there zoo girls here who want to bear a PUPPY;)
Pls come forward and state in your desire to be pregnant by a DOG:giggle:
You are right with first sentence.
But, this does not stop a pregnancy from happen, although very short time.

As far as phantom pregnancy for me it's kinda embarrassing when my female dog partner gets swollen nips, gets a small pooch in her belly and looks knocked up. Always makes me wonder what people are thinking or if they even notice her when her body goes through this a few times a year. When we make love it usually get pretty intense and her body reacts wildly so in her mind she has every reason to believe she's going to have to prepare for puppies.

Having sexual intercourse regularly and having a somewhat unstable and painful cycle I happened to think that the semen of my dogs could give me some more problems ... but not to be pregnant ...
For the moment it is not possible ...

Back