Your most memorable moment with your animal partner...❤️

The most memorable moments, those that stay with you your whole life and you can not forget. I have some, but they are not nice.
Ohh... okay..share if you can, because as a senior member your experience can inspire or can light up our paths...

Ohh... okay..share if you can, because as a senior member your experience can inspire or can light up our paths...
The stuff that stays with you the most are moments such as loosing your partner. Leaving them at the vet. You know, the painful moments. One advice there, do not leave them. Stay with them until the end.

But this thread was not supposed to be about pain I guess.
I have a few nice memorable moments as well. My dog as a puppy using me as a pillow or every single moment with my previous nonsexual cat partner falling asleep on my chest.

How do you pic one as the most memorable when everyday was always better for having him in my life? Most of my best memories I've already put into my loves story:
(Safe to even read at work if your boss doesn't catch you slacking off rather than doing your work)

But lets see... My boy used to always get a carrot for dessert after his evening meal, so I used to buy big 20kg bags of carrots, and when I brought them home from the shop I used to tip them out on the kitchen floor to pack them into containers for storage. So one fond memory is seeing a Big sable GSD lying in his favourite Crocodile position with is head between his front paws, surrounded by a small mountain of carrots; as he watched me pack the orange treat away into plastic boxes, a pool of drool forming on the floor under his head. While two amber eyes followed each vegetable from the floor to its destination, for every so often a piece would be to small to worry about storing, or a carrot may have been a really strange shape that wouldn't pack easily. Thus it would be slid across the floor in his direction, only to have a large tan tipped poor slammed down on it before it vanished into thin air very mysteriously, only some loud crunching noises marked its departure from this world.

if we're speaking pleasant memories, probably the first time my late love let me straddle him, meaning missionary with me on top. all it took for him was a single slightly awkward upward thrust to "get there". me not really sitting on him, but sort of crouching over him with my calves running along his body. feeling his chest fur on mine. slowly caressing his head and muzzle with my hands and kissing him and him just panting away between lick me back. still the most erotic experience i had with anyone. i'm pretty sure i came multiple times.

if we're speaking really unpleasant memories:
Everyone is going to have them eventually. It is the curse of being a zoophile.
if only it were just memories, almost three years since he's gone and it still replays in my dreams from time to time. how he got the needle on a fucking sidewalk as if he was just piece of trash (thanks to covid lockdowns). not slowly falling a sleep like they show in the movies. his head just plopped down in my arms followed by "his heart will stop in a minute. it will be 500czk and put him in the car before he stiffens. have a nice day". i broke my abstinence (or whatever is not drinking alcohol called in english) on that day.
nothing like waking up already depressed whenever it repeats.

That long ass car ride picking her up and bringing her home. The day of losing her isn’t exactly a fond one but it’s definitely burnt in my mind.

if we're speaking pleasant memories, probably the first time my late love let me straddle him, meaning missionary with me on top. all it took for him was a single slightly awkward upward thrust to "get there". me not really sitting on him, but sort of crouching over him with my calves running along his body. feeling his chest fur on mine. slowly caressing his head and muzzle with my hands and kissing him and him just panting away between lick me back. still the most erotic experience i had with anyone. i'm pretty sure i came multiple times.

if we're speaking really unpleasant memories:

if only it were just memories, almost three years since he's gone and it still replays in my dreams from time to time. how he got the needle on a fucking sidewalk as if he was just piece of trash (thanks to covid lockdowns). not slowly falling a sleep like they show in the movies. his head just plopped down in my arms followed by "his heart will stop in a minute. it will be 500czk and put him in the car before he stiffens. have a nice day". i broke my abstinence (or whatever is not drinking alcohol called in english) on that day.
nothing like waking up already depressed whenever it repeats.
Ohh may his soul rest in peace ❤️

That long ass car ride picking her up and bringing her home. The day of losing her isn’t exactly a fond one but it’s definitely burnt in my mind.
It is truly a shame that for so many the strongest memory is of the end. Mainly because it's soul destroying. At least in my case my boy said goodbye a few hours before "that" appointment at the vet. So I am grateful that car ride never happened, but the pain of him crossing the bridge without me still reduces me to tears if I spend to long thinking about it.

Hopefully people can share some more happy memories though, as I can say with almost certainty that, none of our special animals would want us thinking about the day they left rather than the joy they brought with the time they were with us.

It is truly a shame that for so many the strongest memory is of the end. Mainly because it's soul destroying. At least in my case my boy said goodbye a few hours before "that" appointment at the vet. So I am grateful that car ride never happened, but the pain of him crossing the bridge without me still reduces me to tears if I spend to long thinking about it.

Hopefully people can share some more happy memories though, as I can say with almost certainty that, none of our special animals would want us thinking about the day they left rather than the joy they brought with the time they were with us.
I lost my girl tragically not by natural means so it sticks around in a different way.

🌹

I lost my girl tragically not by natural means so it sticks around in a different way.
There is no good way for it to happen, even leaving in the night peacefully from old age still hurts those left behind, But what I was saying is the decision had been made, his suffering could not be allowed to continue and the vet appointment would be his passport to climb the bridge. He always like to do things in his own good time though, and I'm grateful for his last gift of not making me actually go through with the planned course of events. I have been through it with another animal that I wasn't as close too quite recently, and that was hard enough seeing the vet do what needed to be done. So I do very much empathize and can't imagine how much worse it would have felt when it was someone you loved deeply.

The most memorable moments, those that stay with you your whole life and you can not forget. I have some, but they are not nice.

What you mean, like the last moment of their life? Or some terrible accident? Surely you don't forget things like that...

This one time I left the house and my girl got out of the fence to follow me. I didn't realize it and drove off. When I got back she was gone and I about had a stroke.
I finally found her three days later after calling into work, absolutely ZERO sleep and driving/walking the neighborhoods calling her name.
She was wondering around the neighborhood about 3 miles from my house and when I saw her I slammed on the brakes, jumped outta the truck and called her name as loud as I could. She turned, ran to me and jumped into my arms crying, I started to cry, we was just a mess sitting in some random ass persons front yard in tears.

From then on she doesn't stay outside while I'm gone even if it's just a quick trip to the store.

What you mean, like the last moment of their life? Or some terrible accident? Surely you don't forget things like that..

What you mean, like the last moment of their life? Or some terrible accident? Surely you don't forget things like that.
What you mean, like the last moment of their life? Or some terrible accident? Surely you don't forget things like that.

What you mean, like the last moment of their life? Or some terrible accident? Surely you don't forget things like that...
I actually meant happy unforgettable moments...but you can share anything that comes in to your mind ❤️❤️

I guess the best times with my boys were when they used to sleep in my bed (now I take care of my parents and they don't like dogs inside the house at all). Falling asleep feeling their warm bodies and delicious smell behind their ears surpasses every knotting I've had with them.

I guess the best times with my boys were when they used to sleep in my bed (now I take care of my parents and they don't like dogs inside the house at all). Falling asleep feeling their warm bodies and delicious smell behind their ears surpasses every knotting I've had with them.
Sounds like time to get new parents. :gsd_wink:

That's a shame the dogs can't be with you at night. I guess you're looking after your parents in their house rather than yours. If it is your house shouldn't it be your decision if they are inside at night or not.

But I know what you mean: the warmth the smell... the snoring, the occasional fart that would strip paint off the walls, even just having their presence close to you brings comfort and joy.

He left last year... But in 13 years we have lived through so many memorable moments together that it would be impossible to choose just one. Someday we will meet again, or maybe we already did. Life is mysterious sometimes!

One of the things I miss the most is having 90% of my bed occupied. 😆

IMG_20190802_212547.jpg
IMG_20190802_212602.jpg
And walk trails.IMG_20190321_152746243.jpg
And he as my co-pilot.
FJJxrGZXMAAesJt.jpeg
And impossible not to mention the walks with our black and white friend!
IMG_20150608_081911.jpg

My most memorable moment is each time when my past Mate lays on me she always has her legs spread out to each of my thighs as she put her paws gently on my face and (kiss) lick me while nudging my mouth open with her teeth gently. (Yes i was clothed lol)

He left last year... But in 13 years we have lived through so many memorable moments together that it would be impossible to choose just one. Someday we will meet again, or maybe we already did. Life is mysterious sometimes!

One of the things I miss the most is having 90% of my bed occupied. 😆

View attachment 373604
View attachment 373605
And walk trails.View attachment 373606
And he as my co-pilot.
View attachment 373611
And impossible not to mention the walks with our black and white friend!
View attachment 373615
Ohh he was soo handsome...🌹🌹

There was one time where, after we’d been knotted for a few minutes, he suddenly started going again and harder than ever. It felt so intense with him fully enlarged inside me

Most memorable would be riding my horse at the beach ..no saddle or bridle arms out eyes closed and feeling like flying. 🥰 good ol days
That is known as complete trust, knowing without doubt that you were on safe hooves, no need to see where you were going, because your horse had it all under control.

Back