Wouldn't deplatforming us be a violation of First Amendment Rights?

I have no idea. But certainly deplatforming in for example a platformer is a big deal. Usually happens when the platforms move too fast and the platformer him or even herself can not stay on the platforms and falls of the platform and therefore is deplatformed.

what has that in common with a forum about a illegal action/topic in mostly the whole country u prefer to?
It has a lot to do with it in the USA at least. You can have a dog fuckers convention just as much as you can hold a kiddo fucker convention here. The first amendment would not shield you from angry people gathering at such a convention or gathering as well, but you can legally do it without fear of arrest for THAT at least.

HOWEVER, Like the angry crowd gathering outside your convention, no one HAS to host your content, and sites like facebook etc CAN angrily delete it and be fully within their rights. This "deplatforming" is legal, and won't be fought effectively unless we have our own platform. We have this site, but meh, there are better options IMO.

I have no idea. But certainly deplatforming in for example a platformer is a big deal. Usually happens when the platforms move too fast and the platformer him or even herself can not stay on the platforms and falls of the platform and therefore is deplatformed.
Holes kill Mario. #neverforget

Yea, you'd only be arrested after they investigate you, since you gave them probable cause on a silver platter xD
Yes, unless of course you were innocent of the act or something. It could happen, as strange as it sounds.

Take me for example. I've never done anything sexual with animals. Holy shit, I am boring, I know.

I hate to have to add additional context every time but it can actually literally be seen as a violation of freedom of religion too because marriage is supposed to be a barrier against sexual against from the devil, and it's compromised if zoos can't look out for each other, because really only other zoos understand each other, actively being a zoo or not if one person in a marriage is a (turely Sanctified Christian) the other has a hope of being brought into the Gates of Heaven through their marriage as a sinner, it's in the bible..
The deplatformers just think once a zoo always a zoo just like people who critically judge thieves, but that's not morally right,, well the furries do that last part anyway, most other websites too.. but do y'all get the picture?
Christians with a testimony of bestiality who even have repented of it can't even find others like them.. that's Not right...

It's also says anybody who divorces their wife except for having an affair, commits adultery en' anybody who marries any of them they cause them to have committed adultery too, so there's never that sanctification level Again. One thing I've also noticed too is Donald Trump has also been divorced,, religiously there's a reason why people go nuts over a divorce bty.. and honestly I thought I wasn't reading it right.. it's Crazy..

See I was actively hyper Christianity until I got drug out to the boonies at 18 still a virgin to females, having repented similarly but went back to my own vomit as the Bible puts it, really the whole country's doing that realistically, i heard on here about the animal abuse part of the pack act, and with all this considered I can't believe Texas would turn a blind eye to this, at least in Texas this law needs to be repealed on a federal and state level

Whereas the platform was underneath, whereas the person was platformed on said platform, be it known the platform having been removed, the one platformed is hereby relegated off said platform, thereby the platform is not longer platted and the platted is thus deplatformed.

Reactions: pes
I just think that it doesn't sound convincing the way we're trying to legalize bestiality.. and whoever said 48 months instead of one year🙄 it seems like there's some purposely losing arguments injected into our arguments to actually achieve this literally based off the haters, I think my argument would sound way more compelling because it externalizes stereotypical behaviors of the community by presenting us with solitary via bipartisan non-biased educational knowledge, I mean you know, it just sounds like a more solitary argument

Solidarity
I just think that it doesn't sound convincing the way we're trying to legalize bestiality.. and whoever said 48 months instead of one year🙄 it seems like there's some purposely losing arguments injected into our arguments to actually achieve this literally based off the haters, I think my argument would sound way more compelling because it externalizes stereotypical behaviors of the community by presenting us with solitary via bipartisan non-biased educational knowledge, I mean you know, it just sounds like a more solitary argument
Solidarity i mean

Back