Would you subscribe to a zoo-rights publication? How much would you pay?

Would you pay for a bi-monthly Zoo-rights magazine? How much would you pay?

• A No. That is stupid.

• B. Yes. I would pay $40 for an annual subscription

• C. Yes. I would pay $60 for an annual subscription

• D. Yes, I would pay $80 for an annual subscription

• E. Yes, I would pay $120 for an annual subscription

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

Alpha Cat

Is there enough of a Zoo market to maintain a bi-monthly publication? Would you be interested? how much would you pay?

A magazine delivered to your address with articles with leading animal experts. A short stories section. An erotic 2D and 3D meta art section. Advertisements for products that every day Zoos use. A Zoo/beast joke section. Crossword puzzles.

Hell yeah, it would be nice to receive a magazine geared towards us. A little nude art (women posing with animals) would be cool. Even the illustrated beast stuff would be cool. Throw in some discount codes from advertisers to buy their products; it would be a win-win situation.

Just hang a banner on the outside of your home that says “ZOOPHILE” because that’s what you’d be doing. All the plain, brown wrappers in the world won’t save you from being outed.

Why not?! The LGBT has a magazine called "The Advocate." I don't see anyone bitching about that. What?! They can have a magazine but we can't.

1. Nobody reads magazines anymore. Even if it were zoo related, I personally still would not read it, because I get so brain-dead trying to read those things. If you were gonna do something like that, at least make it modern so it’s engaging not only for zoos, but for those willing to learn about zoos.
2. It could easily be used to track down zoophiles by seeing who pays for them, tracking addresses, etc.
3. It could easily be found lying around the house or in the trash bin for friends and family to discover and ostracize said person for.
4. I’m personally not interested in advocating for zoo rights, and think we’re better just sticking to the background.
5. We’re not the LGBTQ community. We’re a zoophilia and bestiality community. Toss all of their achievements out the window, because it’s highly unlikely society is going to have the same attitude towards us. People still to this day have an extremely hard time tolerating trans people. There’s only so much tolerance to go around, and it dies the moment anyone mentions any taboo paraphilias. If we were to ever try and “Advocate for zoo rights” copying the LGBTQ community is not gonna cut it, because we’re not the LGBTQ community.
6. Do you really think any publishing companies will hire you? What about shipping? Do you have the resources or a team to put it together by hand? Magazines take a lot of work and money to complete and distribute.
7. Honestly, who has time for that, especially in this day and age? We’re all so busy and struggling with a global disaster. If you’re in the US, it’s especially pretty bad right now. Nobody’s going to want to put in that much effort for a measly magazine, much less buy it.

That’s my take on it. It’s a nice idea, but it’s not one I’d personally invest in.

Are
Why not?! The LGBT has a magazine called "The Advocate." I don't see anyone bitching about that. What?! They can have a magazine but we can't.

Are you stupid, or do you just play an idiot on TV??? Serious question, dude.

Well... Yea... being a homo isn't illegal. I'm a lesbian, I've never once worried about being arrested for having sex with other women... I do worry about potentially being arrested for having sex with my dog.

While LGBT people did (and still do in some situations) have shit they were dealing within society and culture, and differing legal rights around things like Marriage and Inheritance laws... having a lesbian or gay relationship wouldnt land you in prison... well not in the Western 1st World Countries.

I dont see 'Drug Dealers Weekly' magazines out there... Dont see any 'Art Forgeries' magazines either...

Sure ok, you could do an "digital magazine" sent through email but what would that offer than a free forum like this doesn't already? And even if you could offer something unique... how many people here would want to give out their banking information (credit cards) to some rando online... sounds like a perfect setup for a massive FBI sting if you ask me.

Back