Would you have sex with a random pregnant woman that is NOT your partner/significant other?

Anytime. Its actually quite a big fantasy for me. Espesially if you can combine that to zoo. But maybe thats too much to ask or hope.

I have fucked a pregnant woman before, I fucked her pussy and ass, she sucked my cock and I eat her pussy and ass, we just had a great time and I did enjoy it very much. And I would happily do it again

Fathered children to 2 women, 1st was late 20’s while I was very early 20s, fucked and creamed her every day throughout pregnancy, she wouldn’t let me have her milk though.
After we’d split up years later I met someone else I already knew(24 petite) got married she got pregnant and we fucked throughout that too, it was fantastic with her, especially around 8 months her milk had really come in strong I’d suckle her tits for hours even for the last few drops. Can’t wait til she’s knocked up again.

My wife has had two children, and I found her very attractive during both pregnancies. Not to mention that hotbox is super hot. If I didn’t have a spouse, and I ran across a pregnant woman that was in the right mood I would not hesitate to take her to the bedroom

I would if I was single. It’s one of the few ways I would actually be willing to go for casual sex. I would not cheat on a girlfriend obviously.

Only if they can hold hard conversations.

I need to see some kind of brain. Even if it's just a wiggle.

He'll yeah. Pregnancy hormones can make a woman horny as fuck!! That would be one hell of a ride, consensual of course.

not all men like to have sex with their partner when she is pregnant
twice now, i have helpt straight pregnant girlfriends release stress 😉
both times it sadly ended after the pregnancy, but great memories.

Back