Would anyone like to be my knotty pen pal?

Regart

Tourist
I'm in a committed relationship, so meeting up or getting together is a no go. I mostly want someone who I can talk about this with. I'd like to chat about your experience with bestiality and share stories. I just wanna have someone I can gush over how much we love taking doggie cock together lol. I love talking about this kind of stuff and helping people explore their sextuality. DM me if you're interested. Also, even if you see this thread months from now, don't be afraid to send me a message 😊

I'm in a committed relationship, so meeting up or getting together is a no go. I mostly want someone who I can talk about this with. I'd like to chat about your experience with bestiality and share stories. I just wanna have someone I can gush over how much we love taking doggie cock together lol. I love talking about this kind of stuff and helping people explore their sextuality. DM me if you're interested. Also, even if you see this thread months from now, don't be afraid to send me a message 😊
I'm down for that. I'm a newby and a gay guy in his thirties

Back