Women, How tight is your pussy?

How tight is your pussy?

• Total voters
I'm young and haven't had any kids so that alone might say that I'm tight, but I also do all kinds of exercises which include vaginal exercises. I've been told many times that I am tight and maybe more so due to the exercises. But I just love the look on a man's face, especially if he is new, when I clamp down on him during sex - it's priceless.

So stupidly tight that sex with a man is not easy, pretty painful to begin with for the first few minutes, I have to get broken in everytime. Can't even use a tampon of the smallest size. I actually mostly do anal instead, thats how much I can't be fucked with my ridicuously tight pussy. So needless to say, I don't plan to take any animal cock in there, just my ass. I rarely have my pussy fucked for this reason, its a ball ache.

So stupidly tight that sex with a man is not easy, pretty painful to begin with for the first few minutes, I have to get broken in everytime. Can't even use a tampon of the smallest size. I actually mostly do anal instead, thats how much I can't be fucked with my ridicuously tight pussy. So needless to say, I don't plan to take any animal cock in there, just my ass. I rarely have my pussy fucked for this reason, its a ball ache.

Oh man, vaginismus... one of my friends has it and she's got similiar issues.

However, dude, anal is amazing so *thumbs up*

Pussy like yours must be well treated and warmed with care before penetration if not done correctly it will hurt everytime.

In my experience I have found the majority of pussys I've had to be average with some a little looser or tighter than others. I've had a few really tight pussys and a few really loose pussys. Which is better? Happy to say that all pussy is good :)

Both my ladies are quite tight. Daily exercises. Not a fan of "hotdog in a hallway", myself.

I need a little warm up, but once there I'm all good. With proper warming up and lube I can take a fist very nicely. I do my kegel exercises regularly so I can still clench down pretty well too.
Jealous! My pelvic bone or some shit gets in the way of fists, even small female hands.

Try shoving your dick into a pencil sharpener and tell me if it feels good.

Tightness doesn’t always mean more pleasure. Nor is tightness indicative of virginity, or previous pregnancies.
Dumbest comparison, because at least a vagina has way to give, tight or not. And who the hell said anything about virginity?

I've been using a Kadahr 2 or 3 times a day for the last month or so, but I've been told numerous times that it feels great to be inside me. I do feel a slight difference though. Smaller guys don't register as much as they did before, but I'm sticking to the plan. ;)
good thing im coke can wide ;p you gonna register a lot

Dumbest comparison, because at least a vagina has way to give, tight or not. And who the hell said anything about virginity?
The prompt. It says "small and virgin." Contextually, I took your comment to be reflective of a direct correlation to the questionnaire. Was I incorrect?

I don't know wether it's a compliment or not, but a guy once told me I have a "tardis"! ;) He was pretty big, but I've never had any complaints about being loose!
He probably meant that it didn't look like you could fit as much inside of you, based on the first glance at your vulva, as you actually can fit. I definitely like the roomy ones. Only once in a while are the roomy rooms inside also small/average on the outside..... that I've encountered.

Back