Why.

9x6bigboy

Tourist
Why do guys who fuck mares 98% of the time are on a gay beast site. Are they considered gay cause they like good pussy even if it's a mare

All kinds of them you named one add dot com it's odd how there's all kinds of them on gay beast gayzoo.......... Man an mares. Are abundant on them and not on just beastiality.com. google an you'll seeIt don't bug me I just was curious

like the old site gaybeast.com? That was just the name BF named it. Most sites someone else is uploading it and giving it weird titles.

I've noticed what you are talking about. Many times I will see it tagged as "gay" even though the animal is not male. Somehow having no human female in the video is supposed to make it gay? I sometimes like watching a guy fuck a mare or bitch and imagine myself as that guy. Especially with a bitch as I've never gotten to penetrate one.

well, because gay men are into fucking female animals, AND because of the obvious, watching the mans body and hard cock fucking and thrusting and the moans the men make

Last edited:
Back