Why only Fantasy or Active?

Why is it that most people ask if interest in animals is just a fantasty (as in I haven't done anything) or currently active?

There has to be plenty luke me who have experience but not currently active because I don't have a pet dog or access to one?
I’ve thought the exact same thing too many times to count. Of course I just take it in stride. I know what I know and have done what I’ve done. Doesn’t really affect me if someone believes me or not.

People believe me, but one of the first questions I always get is Active or Fantasy? I'm just curious why people think those are the only 2 options.

I had the same. Most of users asking about that probably expecting we will share our sexual experience with dogs etc. They trying to avoid situation where they talking with "fantasy" people.

Meg

I had the same. Most of users asking about that probably expecting we will share our sexual experience with dogs etc. They trying to avoid situation where they talking with "fantasy" people.

Meg
Interesting. I never thought of it as a "screening question". But the same issue still applies. And I think it's only men that ask me this question.

I ask that question because zoo stuff isn't a big part of my life, it has been in the past but now I'm not into it every single day, and I'm interested in making friends who are just casually into everything without judgement rather then fixated on one thing. And it tends to be that fantasy people are that way but active people's lives kind of revolve around their life style which is totally fine but not for me :3

I think for some people (and often for all of us in some contexts) there will simply be a gap between the fantasy and reality. I mean part of me finds the idea of having sex with a pig totally fascinating and hot but I suspect in reality I'd be too put off by many aspects. Compare, for example, incest fantasies. They're extremely common, but how many of us would actually find the reality nearly as erotic?

Why is it that most people ask if interest in animals is just a fantasty (as in I haven't done anything) or currently active?

There has to be plenty luke me who have experience but not currently active because I don't have a pet dog or access to one?
It was just a fantasy for me for many years before I actually gave in and tried it. I get the question.

Currently I'm not active anymore, because I don't own a pup and my only resource and zoo partner moved to Florida.

I get that, but do people always assume it's fantasy or active? There's more options.
I guess they just ask because those are the main two.

Back