Who would perform beastility in front of a group

Excellent question. i ´ m shy but if it's an orgy bi with only zoo come with there partner, ok maybe, if i can get hard:gsd_laughing: never for a show only!

My first doggy fucking was in front of 3 guys who had 2 dogs, that became a regular thing for us, one of the guys took me to an adult party to serve drinks and nibbles but it turned out I was the entertainment for the night when the host asked if everybody was ready to watch me get fucked by their dog, a golden retriever which fucked me while the 20 or so people watched, that was a good night.
Sounds amazing!

My first doggy fucking was in front of 3 guys who had 2 dogs, that became a regular thing for us, one of the guys took me to an adult party to serve drinks and nibbles but it turned out I was the entertainment for the night when the host asked if everybody was ready to watch me get fucked by their dog, a golden retriever which fucked me while the 20 or so people watched, that was a good night.
Sounds fantastic!

Feel like is is missing a LOT of context. Would love to set up a sex party/orgy thought with others zoos, as for if it was in front of non-zoos I think anyone would struggle to do such a thing in public.

Back