Who on here has actually been with a animal

Really you fucked a lioness?
yes. As you can imagine, this is not something the average joe can do. It takes a long time, lots of patience, and the right sort of higher education just to get the sort of job where you MIGHT happen to meet the right people to get such an opportunity. and then even more time and patiences working with those people's animals and getting to know them personally. you have to properly bond with your potential mate, and work your way up to actually making love. I wont describe how to go about that exactly, as I dont want to be the guy that gives some newbie just enough info to get themselves hurt or killed, but suffice to say it takes time.

I’m a male. I’ve had regular interactions with 2 small male dogs, played with the dick of another on 2 separate occasions and had my finger in a friends female dog once.

I already played with two males. A medium sized one that I masturbated and sucked, he licked my dick and ass and cleaned up my cum and a larger dog that I got hard and stroked a bit. That one never wanted to lick my cock.
I have never touched a bitch, I would love to try. For larger animals, stroking a horse's dick must be awesome and very exciting.

A few dogs male and female and a male horse. Never penetrative sex before. Only fingers and tongues, never been around animals that showed any interest in doing anything more.
Want to b mounted by a dog so bad tho!!

Ive been with many dogs.... typically on the receiving end of a big boy :3 however I've been with a few female dogs....I've gone down on both sexs of dogs as well.

My breeds (rough size estimates) ranges from American Eskimo dogs to mastiffs.

So many people having fun with there animals, I envy you all, still hope for my first taste
It will happen. It takes time but keep working to it.....as long as fun with animals isn't your only reason for getting them.....it is a goal worth striving for it will pay off by giving you a perfect companion for affection compassion lust and love <3

It will happen. It takes time but keep working to it.....as long as fun with animals isn't your only reason for getting them.....it is a goal worth striving for it will pay off by giving you a perfect companion for affection compassion lust and love <3
I am looking for a animal I can start a life with yes :)

Yes I have been with and fucked and been sexualy active with a number of bitches and I have been on occasions used as the bitch and for dogs to use me.

Back