• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Who on here has actually been with a animal

I have been with several female and male dogs, and around a hundred mares (my main passion), plus 3 pony and several mini-mares, plus 3 jennies. I have taken a stallion and a gelding anally (topped) just for the experience. Masturbated male and female wolves.

Started out with male dogs at an early age. Had a lot of private areas to play outdoors and do all sorts of stuff, so I was a total puppy slut for many years. To me nothing is more erotic and exciting than being totally naked outside in all sorts of weather with my lovers.

I've made sure to never pressure her into it though, I let her choose.
I really don't think we could ask for a better leader. This comes from when you were still just a member, maybe moderator (not sure, I've only every known you as admin). You uphold every value of a true and good zoo, you started out at our level and so know what the people want in our leader. And, you and your friends created something I'm very grateful for, which is ZCA. Thank you Floofy, thank you.

I really don't think we could ask for a better leader. This comes from when you were still just a member, maybe moderator (not sure, I've only every known you as admin). You uphold every value of a true and good zoo, you started out at our level and so know what the people want in our leader. And, you and your friends created something I'm very grateful for, which is ZCA. Thank you Floofy, thank you.
Why thanks! My animal lovers are my world and my all. I want nothing more than to give them pleasure, happiness, love, protection, food, and proper grooming and veterinary care. Their companionship means a lot to me and that includes not breaking their trust, even if they'd likely forgive me. My values have hardly changed over the years when it comes to the topic of zoophilia.

I would have been a moderator at the time though. I actually got promoted pretty quickly after I joined here. Joined January 6th of 2020 and got promoted to mod around November 2nd of 2020 (give or take a couple of days.)

Been with my GSD boy and pretty much only him for years. But that's ok with me, he's such a cutie and I love him so much (and sometimes he shows me how much he loves me too :p)

My animal lovers are my world and my all. I want nothing more than to give them pleasure, happiness, love, protection, food, and proper grooming and veterinary care. Their companionship means a lot to me and that includes not breaking their trust, even if they'd likely forgive me.
That right there is why I like you. You have your heart and your head set straight, and you really do truly care about your animals. You have yourself figured out, your morals straight, actually genuinely care about your animal partners, and have confidence. If that doesn't make you a damn good role model, I don't know what does.

Back