Which one of you dominates ? You or the dog? And how do you show it?

the way he will circle around and paw at me make huffing sounds. One cannot really just say what's in a dogs mind, but I fully believe he knows I'm his bitch and I simply submit to his dominance over me.
So the usual normal dog begging behavior. :D
Most of this dominance stuff is pure nonsense and fantasy.

Dog dominates me. The boy with the big dick should be on top, and knot cocks are definitely the bigger ones, deserving to dominate!

I was wondering which one of you is dominating? You or the dog? And how do you show it?
Well, I have never had sex with any of my dogs and frankly I wouldn't. I have three standard poodles and they are very intelligent. And I can tell you right now that they dominate me in every conceivable non-sexual way. LOL especially in the intellectual department. 😂

He knows his place in the hierarchy. It's literally b1, me, c2, him. But when no one else it around , I submit to him.

I have to lead him on, but once he's in the mood, I get dominated fast. There are the occasional times where he's already in the mood, and tries to dominate me into it, but I try not to play too much into those, cause I don't want to risk him acting up when others are around.

Back