Which breed to choose ?

I am considering buying a dog (puppy) next year, because I live in an apartment building with a child, I am thinking about a breed that will be easy to raise and will meet its basic requirements. There will be no shortage of love for him (physical also from me) because we both always wanted to have a dog at home. The dog will be alone in the apartment 6-8 hours a day, walks 3 times a day and I take turns with the child. I am considering two breeds today: a Labrador and a German Shepherd, does anyone have any other ideas?
Love both your options. Best of luck!

I am considering buying a dog (puppy) next year, because I live in an apartment building with a child, I am thinking about a breed that will be easy to raise and will meet its basic requirements. There will be no shortage of love for him (physical also from me) because we both always wanted to have a dog at home. The dog will be alone in the apartment 6-8 hours a day, walks 3 times a day and I take turns with the child. I am considering two breeds today: a Labrador and a German Shepherd, does anyone have any other ideas?
The best boy I ever had was a husky/german Shepard mix. Loyal, and he LOVED my pussy. As soon as I pulled my panties to the side, he would lick away.

Back