which animal do you prefer for having sex?

Horsies are really fun for me, their dongs look really musky and powerful. It's an instant turn on, makes me wanna get naked and go service the horse instantly. So does mare pussy and those yummy donut buttholes both sexes have. Horsies are such sexy creatures, absolute temptation.

But in comparison nothing is more exciting than the thought of a doggie tongue exploring my privates and my boobs, it gets me so incredibly turned on to think about ?

My lovely doggy girl of course.
It's my only zoo experience so I can't compare. But I think finishing making love in bed with her, and then kissing and scratching her ears for 10 minutes straight can't be matched.

I’ve experience with many different kinds of animals and large dogs which wolflike features are my preference. I’ve even had fun with real wolves but it came at the cost of getting bitten and bruised a lot...suffice to say wolves communicate a lot with nips and snarls and that’s just friendly talk for them! :p

im not into having sex with animals but more into watching my partner having sex with them, i love big dogs and horses, if i would fuck an animal probably i would get a mare at least to live the experience

The animal that I would prefer would be any big cat, like a leopard, a cougar, a lion, or a cheetah.

And although I might not be able to have any kind of sex with them at all, the idea of cuddling up in a big bed with a half dozen or more huge rabbits appeals to me.

Last edited:
I haven't tried anything, well I just got licked by my doggy once It was amazing but if I were to try, that's b a mare.
Speaking of mares, can you guys describe the smell and taste of a mare's vaginal fluids? I've watched videos of them oozing a lot from their vaginas while they're being pleased It looks so erotic. Anyways have a good 1

A nice bitch! A Dane would be wonderful! A lovely Husky second and a German Shepherd a close third! Although looking at some videos lately, shorter furred bitches are nice too! Anything that's large enough to take my cock would be good!

Back