Where do you (active or not) hang with your pets outside the house?

Where in the wild are you likely to be spotted with your furry companion?

• Total voters

jumba

Tourist
I'm curious: where in the world are we? What do we do outside with our furry companions? I'm always curious to know where I might have passed like minded people and never had the courage to strike up a conversation. Without a dog myself, I don't get out for daily walks, but more than once I've wondered: are they like me?

I assume a number of us have the same question. It's a curious thing. We're so private, but most of us live in rural areas and have to get outside with our loved ones. So, where are you, or where have you been?

I've selected three of the answers: in the yard, walking/jogging around the neighborhood and in the wild.

This isn't just my choice though, but also due to what my dog is fine with. Unfortunately he is easily stressed so we avoid places that are too busy. My first dog was different. I enjoyed his company when I went shopping as well. We also traveled more including to urban areas and could attend zoo meetings.

I've selected three of the answers: in the yard, walking/jogging around the neighborhood and in the wild.

This isn't just my choice though, but also due to what my dog is fine with. Unfortunately he is easily stressed so we avoid places that are too busy. My first dog was different. I enjoyed his company when I went shopping as well. We also traveled more including to urban areas and could attend zoo meetings.
Aww, poor boy. I’m glad you keep him places he’s comfortable. A stressed dog is a sad dog. Thanks for answering!

I voted for everything. My dog is pretty much always with me, so I plan my trips around whether or not I can take him. During the summer, we usually go on bike rides, hikes/walks in the woods, kayaking, boating, swimming, and even motorcycle rides together.

I voted for everything. My dog is pretty much always with me, so I plan my trips around whether or not I can take him. During the summer, we usually go on bike rides, hikes/walks in the woods, kayaking, boating, swimming, and even motorcycle rides together.
I love this!

Back