When is a Female Golden Retriever Old Enough to be Bred?

sexyblonde27

Tourist
I have a one year old female golden retriever that I’ve been training… I’ve taught her how to lick & she loves being fingered. She’s such an eager girl & loves licking up all the mess.. She’s never been bred before & is still a virgin, but when would she be old enough for penetration? Thinking about watching her getting pleasured & pounded makes me wet…

In not sure I can give you the right answer. But in my opinion she first need to be fully grown. And besides I think you’re doing a great job by teaching her, starting with your fingers…….
Would love to help you with that next step.
😊

Hahaha I’m still learning!!! She’s had her first heat cycle, but should be coming into her next one soon & is just about 1 and a half.. by ‘training’ I’ve meant stroking her clit/pussy with my fingers.. she absolutely loves it.

1) Go to google.
2) Type in the words "dog", "breeding", "age".
3) Navigate to any of the hundreds of animal and veterinary websites that come up.
4) Congratulate yourself for having used the tools of the 21st century to answer your own question without having to wait for someone to come along and answer it for you.

Back