• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

When did zoo 'ruin' you

so this is probably very telling but my dad was a trucker so he was gone 2 weeks at a time each month and i was visciously beaten (not spanked like beaten bloody and bruised with closed fists and objects) and starved by my mother 3 older half siblings and maternal grandparents the only person in my life that treated me nicely was a black lab and my dad so when i went through puberty while being abused and becoming socially awkward my dog was there for me she was so sweet and loving that i started to fall for her now im 25 with no idea how to talk to women and im no longer attracted to my own species
Yeah… seeing how unholy and cruel the people you are supposed to be able to trust and feel safe around can be… that’d do it for sure. I was raised by psycho religious zealot grandparents (conservative church of christ) the level of mental, emotional, and physical abuse from them over the years just leaves a foul taste behind in the memories. My grandmother wanted to have me castrated and had even told me to just kill myself… my personal vow of spite says “keep going keep living and push through all their bullshit just to spite them.” I’ve turned agnostic and I see animals as more appealing partners than other humans.

I think human contact in a way did it. After I walked away from a decade long relationship because I was tired of the bs. I'm glad I did now but at the time I cried myself to sleep every night. People relationships tend to fizzle out for me. Sure we stay on good terms and everything but why even keep going if all I really need is a companion.

there's people I can get along with but 9 times out of ten I'm not really even sexualty attracted to them. And for that 1 out of 10 that I am the feeling is not mutual. I can spend all my time with animals and not really need to be wrapped up with human problems.

humans are for booty calls now. Maybe friends, I'm not really zoo exclusive I just dgaf like I used to. Both gay guys and women can be exhausting mentally to be around.

I know once a person gets to know me they get bored also. It's like I'm not straight edge enough for most relationships or not slutty enough for hook up culture.
There has to be chemistry for me to be interested. Just like chemistry there is always a half -life decay once a bond is established.

My dogs are just my companions, nothing more. We don't really need you to be happy. Eat sleep play socialize.

Rambling, again no one really cares. Just a self evaluation.

When I was young it did. There was a huge amount of shame in it for me. I always figured it would go away, like a phase. It never did. I think maturing is coming to a point of acceptance, and becoming 'un-ruined'.

I don't like to think of myself as being ruined but there have been many times lately when I've been in a club or bar chatting to a perfectly good guy but all I can think about is sneaking off and jumping in the first taxi I can find to head home and get fucked. I don't know if that means I'm ruined or not but I do think to myself, "How on earth did it end up like this?"
Why don’t you just find a guy who wants to do it with you?

I've never been attracted to humans. My parents obviously picked up on this and though I was gay or something, but now I don't know what they think because I told then that's not the case and left it at that.

Humans aren't ruined for me, but like animals, I'm not just gonna find any person to have sex with. There has got to he a connection, a friendship, a bond in some way. I pretty much only have sex with other zoos I'm lucky enough to meet because that shared bond over the ultimate beings means so much to me. I'll always have a prefrence with dogs because they are my world but I can't deny the want for companionship and intimacy with close zoo friends.
I agree. The connection and bond I have with certain humans is undeniable. Although I am not zoo exclusive, there are times I find my self happy to just be with my dog and my small circle of friends.

Then of course things change and new people come into my circle and I expand it to casually date someone. There is an aspect of human companionship. and of course sex with humans goes with it, that I really like.

Because of my lifestyle I only date causally, I need to keep my intimate moments with my Shepard a super secret, but at the end of the day I need a blend of both human and k9 to be fully happy.

I am not ruined, I am expanded!

I agree. The connection and bond I have with certain humans is undeniable. Although I am not zoo exclusive, there are times I find my self happy to just be with my dog and my small circle of friends.

Then of course things change and new people come into my circle and I expand it to casually date someone. There is an aspect of human companionship. and of course sex with humans goes with it, that I really like.

Because of my lifestyle I only date causally, I need to keep my intimate moments with my Shepard a super secret, but at the end of the day I need a blend of both human and k9 to be fully happy.

I am not ruined, I am expanded!
You did write that so well ?

Back