When a human female pegs a human male.

k9stripper

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
What do you like about seeing a women peg a guy? 1. Is it the way her hips move, 2. The way her tits bounce up n down, 3. The size of the strap on she is using, 4. The color of the strap on dildo, 5. The dirty talk, 6. You like it fast like a jackhammer or slow n steady.

Let me know if this would be better in the dumpster fire area. To get people talking.

What do you like about seeing a women peg a guy? 1. Is it the way her hips move, 2. The way her tits bounce up n down, 3. The size of the strap on she is using, 4. The color of the strap on dildo, 5. The dirty talk, 6. You like it fast like a jackhammer or slow n steady.

Let me know if this would be better in the dumpster fire area. To get people talking.
I enjoy the thought of the woman being in charge and dishing out the punishment to the males ass, getting even for past atrocities and total domination.

There's something sensual about a woman rolling her hips forward as she penetrates a man and submits him to her will in the way the family's three-year-old Dane will pin and penetrate the unwitting (or perhaps very compliant) babysitter, not so much a verbal domination as a hot and feral aggressive-possessive marking of territory.

I love pegging. For me it's not a punishment kink or femdom or anything like that. It's just another way to have sex. It can be more than just a strap on. Toys, fingering, ECT. It's definitely different for everybody. When I was pegged I absolutely loved when she felt me up and was grabbing me and looking at me.

I love pegging hubby, i love watching his enjoyment, his pleasure. Being able to give him the same satisfaction and feelings i get when he fucks me

It's fun to watch, imagining myself getting pounded just like that. I've had a couple of experiences. It's hard to find someone to do that, but I recommend it.

Definitely wish this was more common, understanding that straight guys can achieve a completely different orgasm this way.

It's the Dominance of the Female. The harder She fucks, the more Dominant!

I love doing it, I like watching them move with my hips as their begging

Done this quite often with my ex.
What hit me the most was her reaction while doing it. She completely lost her senses. Made her cum instantly, often and so hard…….
Major turn on for me. 😊
do strapons stimulate them, or do you have to get the kind that inserts inside her? really curios was thinking of seeing if my wife wanted to try it.

If there are any ladies/cpls that would like to meet up tonight and would like yo Peg me with a strap-on and also can Fist my ass too. I have the toys, gloves and lube. Just need someone to pound me with them....47m

do strapons stimulate them, or do you have to get the kind that inserts inside her? really curios was thinking of seeing if my wife wanted to try it.
For one of my girlfriends, it was grinding on her clit and she came as soon as she'd penetrated me to the hilt. There are also ones that have a pocket to put in a bullet vibe.

Back