What's your orgasm record for one day?

My highest was 15 when I was in my teens; it was summer so I had the time and I was just super horny all day.

6-7, but that was with just a wand before I realized how much I love penetration. Some day I need to test out my new limits, bc I can have g-spot orgasms back to back much easier than clit orgasms.

I think 6 times when i remember correctly. But i have to say i was not very well after the last one. I was very dehydrated and had headaches.😅👍

This would have been back when I was in my teens, but I think it was somewhere around 7-9. After a while though, you're pretty much just shooting blanks and don't need to find anything to cum in.

Cant give the most I've seen because my girl cums easy, fast, and often and no one would believe such a ridiculous number anyway, lol

My orgasm record for a day is around 11-12.

My record for consecutive orgasms in one session is probably like 5. My cock tends to stay hard after I get off unless I was edging for a really long time or I was very mentally stimulated, so it's pretty easy for me to go to round 2 or 3 lol.

Back