What's your favorite toy?

I use only bad dragon toys, have quite a few now. I mainly go for depth and knots. My favourite has been medium flared chance, with my medium Rex being a close second. I accidentally knotted it not thinking I could. I'm now super excited for Seraphina, it's basically combining the length of a horse with a knot

i have an equine wearable sheath called Pegasus that i love for 2 reasons. i can wear it myself and use it on others, or i can easily strap it to my regular dildo (the tantus) and use it on myself (like i did yesterday) and boy does it feel good! perfect size for me on the large side.

i have an equine wearable sheath called Pegasus that i love for 2 reasons. i can wear it myself and use it on others, or i can easily strap it to my regular dildo (the tantus) and use it on myself (like i did yesterday) and boy does it feel good! perfect size for me on the large side.
Tantalizing for sure. Yummy

I use only bad dragon toys, have quite a few now. I mainly go for depth and knots. My favourite has been medium flared chance, with my medium Rex being a close second. I accidentally knotted it not thinking I could. I'm now super excited for Seraphina, it's basically combining the length of a horse with a knot
Have you tried Tucker? That one is horse with a knot as well.

Back